watch this knock out

• Thread starter UpInSmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
watch this knock out,,,what a beuty,,sorry i know this is the smokers lounge but the world has to see this knock out,its perfect,,all mma fans will luv it

C

CrippledCrow

That right there was amazing , wow they had to break teh jaw for sure.
Carter meets the monkey.

T

twigboy

that's a flying dancing monkey right there! nice knock out, using alot of energy. I bet he can't go all the rounds flying and dancing like that.

M

Mr Green

thats some style of fighting is it not.. it was one heck of a knock out..

C

coldnorth

haha damn... never thought id get to see some like that! thx reef.

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
WOw that was amazing! Poor guy didnt have a chance

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
His clip is from an mma event that took place in vancover,canada
not a movie,its afight style called capawera

M

Mr Green

i will say this... shogun is back and he hopefully ended chuck liddels carear..... silva might have made one of the worst title defences ever.. and last but not least kongo is a beast and is so over looked as a heavy weight.. he should get a title shot... :smoke

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
how can u say hopefully ended chucks carear,, man that guy is an icon with out him most people out there wouldnt evan know what mma is ,,u got to luv the guy man,,,but i definatly do agree with you on congo,,he has been well overlooked .

F

frenchfarmer

chuck is a fucking legend, don't forget he kill pele in valetudo when pele was a superstar and chuck was only 1.0. he is an icon and like upinsmoke said without him most people wouldn't even know what mma is! but now he's too old he can't handle the young fighters.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats wicked man. Only problem with that fight style is you can see his moves coming before he has even commited to them. Whilst I think that shows some amazing tallent, it also shows the other fighter is not very good, imo.

Thanks for linking rm.

Z

Zen

I second that... chuck is a pillar in the history of UFC and there would be no foundation to stand upon without him and a hand full of others.

I personally think it's sad to see a titan like chuck climb so high and fall so hard... 3 out of the last 4 fights being losses. This seems to be what happens to many great fighters. I personally would love to see him find his way back on top and then retire.

One has to remember that chuck is 39. He's had a spectacular run and I am sure that this alone brings him comfort in the wake of a loss.

Top Bottom