Watch tonite!

• Thread starter mr. revolution
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mr. revolution

i dont think i can start a thread bcause i tried already so sorry to post this out of place but i figured a lot of peeps wold b stoppin through here so just to let yall know tonight at 10 Oclock PM United States Eastern Standard Time National Geographic Channel will be showing a special on the good ganja so ill def be tunnin in. if i wasnt misled by the preview i think they'll be entering a couple of grow rooms so spread the word this could be a sign of things to come:movie

O

ograskal

Thanks Bro...I moved this to the Smokers Lounge...I have my DVR set to record in case i forget...Good lookin out!..:yes:yes:yes...~ogr

M

mr. revolution

thanks for puttin it in the right spot 4 me raskal..so what did yall think?

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Missed it cuz I dont have tv. Any place to find it online? How was it?

M

mr. revolution

hey Purkle it was ok but they pissed me off on one part talkin about a new skunk from the uk thats 40-50% thc(yeah right) trying to make it sound dangerous.but overall i would say the show did more to highlight the positives of the plant and the stupidity of the laws against it.they met up wit Marc Emery in Canada (we need more like him) and toured a 1.4 million dollar indoor grow of a guy named sam (also in Canada) and raided a plott in a cali state park(sooner or later somrone will come out and say it was they plott).i feel for you whoeevers it was

S

SENSI ZYM

i was looking at the tv but didnt find it but did see a new program chirs ryan elite poilice bla bla and he was in india ...he went on a mission in the cannabis vallys now thease vally are miles and miles long and full of sativas with little yield but very high potency he said that the crop that they caught on the truck was worth 50 mill and heading to amsterdam lol and he said the rest of the 26 mile vally would bring in another 800mill :surprised:surprised

when they zoomed in on the plants they looked ike my plants now in week 2 flower lol and they were harvisting them like it to .....

A

adam

gotta admit it was entertaining. loved the cancer woman after her volcano hit :clapping.but was not impressed with the bud. plus every video that emery is in they mock his unstoppable chatter lol. i love what isreal is doing for the facts of science. wish more countries just used science instead of laws

K

kid606

let's hope this docu will hit the net..gonna grab it for sure..

hubcap

hubcap

anyone see the whole show??
what was the name of the show?

dammit. i missed it and i watch nat geo channel alot......

tks for any help/info.

-hubcap-

M

mr. revolution

Hubcap it was called Marajuana Nation and yes i saw the whole show

C

CannaCure

Hubcap Marijuana Nation will be replaying on Saturday December 6 7P...:yes:yes:yes

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
The problem I had besides all the weed looked like it was grown by 5th graders is everytime they spoke to someone besides the lady with cancer they just babbled and sounded like potheads and lacked coming off as intelligent .

M

mr. revolution

i agree^^although i did think the guy sams plants looked healthy and they should of def focused more on the british doc in isreal

S

smilez

I watched. It was okay. I liked seeing all the marijuana. That one guy growing outdoors in cali had a sweet garden. He said it has turned him into a farmer hehe. It was really annoying how they first present marc emery as the leader of the marijuana movement and then sort manipulate the footage to depict him as this psycho-babbling crazy guy. The ending was retarded too. Always nice to see ganja on tv tho!

Top Bottom