Awaiting Feedback Watched thread redirects to image?

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Not sure if this is just my computer or a site issue (not really a big deal) but when you (I) go to a watched thread with files uploaded on it (pictures) My computer takes me to the file and not where I left off on the thread as I stated not that big of a deal but a little bit of a pain scrolling back down to where I left off. Thanks for all you do Tech, you work is appreciated. Respect SoSer

soserthc1

soserthc1

Every watched thread I go to pops to the previous uploaded pictures not were i left off maybe its just my computer ... no sweet Teck , I am sure you got bigger things to work on...... is not that big of deal ....... thanks bro .....peace soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

I really cant link it Teck maybe its just my computer but if I go to a watched thread and there was a picture on that page my computer will take me directly to that last picture on the treads no matter how far I am past it. It will not take me to another page but if pictures on that page were I left off in direct's me to that first. It's only a minor inconvience so if its just me don't sweat it bro.... close this up no biggie , as always thanks for keeping us up and running safely appreciate your work bro..... Respect SoSer

Top Bottom