Confirmed watched threads

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

I Originally posted that i could not watch threads or see numerous likes but realized you had to scroll all the way up but now i def cant unmark or mark threads .....anyone else having this issue.... i know you have been very busy Teck . I appreciate the work you do for us here bro.... respect soser

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Posting in a thread automagically 'watches' it for you, but unwatching is no longer a feature available for me. Have reported the same in the thread regarding the new site.

420Gator

420Gator

Posting in a thread automagically 'watches' it for you, but unwatching is no longer a feature available for me. Have reported the same in the thread regarding the new site.

I wish I had that problem. the last two threads in my watched section are doubleds 10lb plants and jacks UC show lol

soserthc1

soserthc1

not me sea i can post in threads and they wont go to my watch list , like this one for example but originally when i posted it in the new site thread like u did i figured out if you scroll all the way up it was there not anymore......

S

swisscheese

I need a don't like button for your post logic when can we get that? Lots of spam about mlm crap and prescription pills on this site since yesterday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom