watchgator for og genetics seed company?

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

At the end of the day the cannabis industry is a kind of family.we dont want or need more dodgy camps calling themselves breeders putting out seeds saying its this that and the other.we,v had enough of that pish from Arjan Roskam and co with them saying there news strains the"best in the world"every single time they put a new one out.i fell for that pish a few times when i first started as i thought "he wouldnt blatantly lie in such a way".but thats just how decent folk think and thats the type of people who these things are aimed at.its up to the people who know better to put out the word on theze scammers!if you think you can bring the fire then put out your work and let it speak for itself.if its good people will keep buying it and they wont if its pish.as iv already said,the cannabis community is like a big family and if you scam or rip one of us off you will always be found out by the rest of the community
...just like whats happened here.you think you can giv out males for production cuttings and no ones gonna notice?are you really that silly?if it was accidental and you had put your hands up and taken responsiblity for it i would atleast hav given you som credit as accidents happen
but you didnt.you chose to try and make liars of the people who got ripped off in the first place!seriously uncool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom