Watching My Garden Grow

• Thread starter Growin Grass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growin Grass

Growin Grass

This fucking bag seed some neighbor gave me is knocking the garden away, not in yield by any means but god damn does she smell like a ripe juicy mango can't freaking wait to twist one up. Is it bad to sneak a taste even if it's your first indoor grow????
Just kidding, not long to go now though

Lala web 1

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Here's Toxie (random bag seed) the root bound runt that freaked out every time I tried to give a a little bit of nutes. Was going to cull it, but the wifey had named it Toxie after the troma film when it got all twisted up from a little bit of GH and couldn't stand to let me cull something she had named. Got an early finisher out of it anyway.

TOXIE

TOXIEfull

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Emerald City Purps PotM entry
Finished a couple weeks early, but a dehumidifier wasn't in the budget this round. Will be a must have for the next though.
Still got four going strong without a spec of mold though

Ecp potm 1

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Got my beans yesterday of all days in the mail (of course while I was at work)
Got them in paper towels and some light warrior with rhizo force cooking, wish I would have started cooking a little sooner but I really wasn't expecting the beans already... c'est la vie

@SinCitySeeds Sour Jefe
@Aligee Sour Twreck
and the farmers mix freebies

Outdoors 2015 here we go...

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Lala Land

Lala

Cubalicious

Cub

White Russian

WR

White Russian is past her pull date but I accidentally got off the schedule and it never fully recovered, about 20% cloudy trichs. Doesn't have a green leaf left on it, might just pull it early.
Cubalicous I'll pull in the next few days

Seeds sat in paper towels for 24, then in soil.
Only one freebie had cracked
This method has gotten me %100 with my veggies this year and I never have them trying to grow into the paper towel

6/6 Already with the Sour Twreck

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Cubalicious and WR chopped today and yesterday and there is one lonely plant under 1000w now (%75)

cubflashweb_1-jpg.505836

One of them was a little slow but now 6/6 with the Sour Jefe

One freebie found it's way outta the dirt, two got lost but with a little help they're making it, two never cracked.
Might try soaking to sift out the duds next time

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Jars for Cubalicious
1 for 3 weeks
and 1 for 3 months
this random seed was grown in the cheapest dirt I could find
Now that I know a little bit, it is on like Donkey Kong
Cub pic 2

Chopped the last one last night, unplugged everything and did a victory dance. Shit by no means went perfect, but hey, for a hack like myself on a ghetto budget I ain't complaining.

Now time to focus on outdoors :D

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I also did a victory dance after trimming last night lmao. Awesome feeling of accomplishment. The imperfection is what drives me for the next grow. Outdoors can be vicious good luck bro.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Congratulations on your first grow.
Looks awesome.

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Three weeks
All six Sour Trainwrecks look great, gonna be hard choosing from them (left)
All six Sour Jefes are rocking but three are def standing out (right)
One freebie made it (Below)
ignore the failed jalapeño experiment
Got three 15 gal smart pots outside waiting for the best
The rest will become a full run under t5 experiment with "Mr. B's" Green Trees soil amendments

3wks

Please send she-vibes...
Cheers

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Well I didn't plan on burying the smart pots when I potted up to them but it became very clear that it's going to be a HOT summer here in the PNW and I didn't want to have to water them everyday. (which I'll probably have to do anyway later on when they outgrow the undersized pots that they're in) Lesson learned, anyway...
Here we go

Kept a killer looking/smelling Sour Jefe @SinCitySeeds (biggest of the bunch including the males)

Outdoorwebsj 1

Two Sour Twrecks @Aligee Both purple stemmed but one seems to lean a little more indica while the other sativa or maybe just slight difference in structure

Outdoorwebst

Outdoorwebst2

Got a Querkle clone from a neighbor that I had to nurse back a little bit, but is doing great

Querkle

And the only cut I took from my indoor grow that I didn't kill
Lala Land

Lala

The rest of the female plants were given to neighbors in hopes that they'll go to good use
Hate seeing a healthy female get culled
Keep em growin'

Last edited:
Growin Grass

Growin Grass

First light dep attempt failing horribly
went the cheap route ("panda" film) as it was really the only option my budget allowed, over a 17' x 10' hoop house that won't be big enough to use as a green house later in flower
The "panda" (actually thermoflo) leaks like crazy, and I'm having trouble keeping the light out at the corners. At this point I'm just hoping that I'm killing just enough of the early morning light before it really gets bright and disrupts my "dark" cycle.
Pretty disappointed, but now we know
Other than that they're looking great. I might be able to do some rearranging and get the greenhouse to work, and probably should if I don't start seeing flowers SOON. It's been good and dry, actually way to dry, like trees falling over from drought dry, but I still don't think trying to full season w/o a greenhouse in the NW is going to be no bueno.
Thanks for reading
Keep em growin'

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Thunder and a little of Mom's foliar this morning.
Feels great during this dry ass summer.

Meanwhile I have a bit of a twospotted spider mite problem, hit em with h202 and started a regiment of Cap's Foliar Pack full strength every four days (no brew). They are a 2-3 weeks into flower so I need to get this under wraps fast. Thankfully, I've only seen a couple live ones since my second spray.

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Lala Land (unknown)
Lala81215

Sour Twreck Sativa Leaner
Stsat81215

Close up
St flower81215

Sour Twreck Hybrid
Sthyb81215

Sour Jefe
Sj81215

Qwerkle
Qwerk81215

This showed the first signs of problems and guess what, it's the only outside clone...
Lala81215 1

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Lala Land

Lalaweb

Sour Twreck

Sourtwrecksativa

The rest tried to re veg for a couple weeks but are starting to set now and are further along than anyone else in my neighborhood .

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Sour Twreck 63ish days (two days ago)
Sourtwrecksativachop50mm

I'd like to take it 70 but I'm already cutting bud rot

Latest posts

Top Bottom