Watching My Urkle Turn Purple

• Thread starter GanjaGardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Urkle Bob- Purple Urkle pheno originated from cut taken 18 years ago. Grown by a few folks on the Cali Central Coast. @ 44 da

Urklebob purp cu2b

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
That's beautiful bro!

:character0180:

D

dagobaker

she grows like a bubbakush.......bet she is loaded with golf ball sized nugs

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

This one is from a Mom that I LST'd/lollipopped to bring all the buds up into an 18 " canopy. Lots of apex sites w/ banana/golf ball size buds. The nugs are like rocks- they get hard @ about 24 days and just keep expanding from there- the densest, tightest, most packed individual buds of any strain that I've grown thus far. Keeping her near the cool air intake to enhance the pigment changes although she doesn't need a chill factor to purp up. Can keep in flower for over 80 days and she'll still have more clear trichs than amber. Will post some more pics as this girl is a real showoff. :makeup

Thx for checking in friends.

D

daddygreen

very pretty

seems like you got ur self a winner keep up us wih picz mate!!!!!!!

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

8 days later...

@ 52 days flwr
Doesn't look like there's enough space in the calyx for new buds to emerge, but they somehow find a seam and keep pushing out, albeit slowly. This plant has a lot going for it-looks, uniformity, mellow grape undertones, a buzz w/ some pop, but a quick finisher, it is not. Prolly looking @ 10-14 days before the new green stops pushing through and the trichs are about 30% amber.
Didn't mention this before, but this cut is from a mendo purp parent of Grandaddy Purple.

Urklebob 52d 1a

Urklebob 52 3

Urklebob 52d1

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
she's a bute. thanks for sharing GG

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Damn!! Lots of purple, i thought it was my phone screen messing up but it's just your purple plants! Lol.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Early Nug Shots

These aren't rock hard, but they're as hard as wood. No give at all. They break up along cleavage lines like a crystal. Crystal within crystals within crystals.
Nothing subtle about this strain.
The flavor has 2 notes that are right out there- I liken it to a skunk pissing on an intake fan at a Welchs grape juice plant... or something like that.:rauch08:

Urklebob drynug

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bro...Urkle is one of my all time favorite smokes as you can see by the pic in my avatar. Smoking on some now actually. Its got just about everything you could ask for, color, potency, flavor, smell...A great herb no doubt.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

I'm keeping a mother- no way I'm letting this girl go.. Don't know how often I'll run it- it's not particularly hard to grow, but it does get a little finicky towards the end. I had a spot of botrytis and I never get botrytis since moving indoors- think some overspill whilst feeding a neighbor might've been the culprit but I pulled it a little early, anyways. Have plenty of other customers to attend to and don't have the time to handhold this one through even though she's been good to me. Would've gotten a little more weight and a riper bud w/ more amber t's but what I'm tasting ATM is pretty damn good and it just made it to glass today.

Viva lUrkle!

Top Bottom