water and nutrients

• Thread starter moyerjoey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

moyerjoey

I was told to dig 3x3x3 holes how many gallons of water would it take to properly water my plant in that much of a space and when it comes to feeding should I include the nutrients in my water every time I water or what I want to keep it as basic as possible but yet grow great bud as I smoke

A

Andrenicky

No one can answer your questions, they depend on plant size and growing method

S

StinknyPinky

I was told to dig 3x3x3 holes how many gallons of water would it take to properly water my plant in that much of a space and when it comes to feeding should I include the nutrients in my water every time I water or what I want to keep it as basic as possible but yet grow great bud as I smoke

you need to feel out your plants. id say water every 2 or 3 days, but thats a suggestion, u need to find what your plant likes and go with it. when its younger id say about a gallon every 3 days. if it still looks thirsty increase it to every 2 days. as the plant gets older u need to increase the amount of water per watering. i wouldnt start using nutes till about a month to a month and a 1/2 into the growing process. start at quarter strength on the label and slowly increase every feeding till you find what the plant likes. some strains are heavy feeders and some are light feeders. id say usually the indicas are the heavier feeders, but not always. i feed every 3rd watering. hope this helps.

Top Bottom