Water Chiller for 4 5 gallon buckets

• Thread starter MeOhMyImFly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MeOhMyImFly

MeOhMyImFly

Not completely new to growing. My dad and I both have one successful grow under our belts. I have a water chiller that I want to use this time. I am wanting to do 4 of the 5 gallon buckets for a total of 4 plants. Can i just run water lines from the chiller to one bucket then that to another bucket for a loop that returns the water back to the chiller so that all the buckets have the same temp? But that will mean all the buckets will be using the same water and the nutrient water will run through the chiller. Is that okay or is there an better way? Can anybody give me any advice on the best way to get all 4 buckets cool using 1 water chiller?

Gashuffer

Gashuffer

What temp are you trying to get to? Why is your water so hot?

Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

I like to use a control bucket plumbed into the other 4 at the bottom and watering from the top. I have the control bucket at the end with the chiller. On the opposite end is a 1” T off the 3” plumbing halfway between the buckets running back to the chiller and from the chiller back to the top of the control bucket. If you’re having trouble visualizing this I can take a couple pictures. I also like to keep my pieces short enough to clean them out with brushes between grows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom