Water curing......

• Thread starter BigJer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BigJer

:banana1sv6:Has anyone tried water curing?
Thank you my farmer fellows

J

Jimson

I may have answered this one before - BUT - yes I have tried it - works great.

I had 3 or 4 colas that weren't flushed correctly (or at all?). I put them into a mason jar and filled it with plain cool H2O. I got confusing directions online so what I did was to replace the water daily for 3 days.

Let the soggy mess dry for a week. Lost no potency but many farmers will not want to try this because bud appeal goes away entirely!

I would do this again, but I'd use a larger volume of water and change the water only once.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I have done it for the same reasons above. Stuff not being flushed well.

What you need is a large size cooler. bag of Ice and water. and something to sit on top of the buds when being soaked.

Put buds in cooler. put water over it, about twice as much as bud. put a 1/4 bag of ice on top and put somehting on top of that to sink the buds. Do NOT agitate or you will start making hash.
let sit for 24 hours. Carefully take out ice and STRAIN the water out or ladel out. put more water and ice in and do for another 24 hours. next day strain the green water out.

then dry nugs on racks with fans blowing.

This works for Chemi nugs but does make it taste weird and turns buds brownish. Makes it better than it would be

Top Bottom