Water day thanks everyone who helped

• Thread starter Josh5799
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

When you see the pistils, the little hairs, that is a sign of a female plant and that it has begun its flowering cycle. Auto flowers will flower regardless of lighting schedule, but if they are not auto flowers, you need a 12/12 lighting schedule to initiate flowering.

Josh5799

Josh5799

When you see the pistils, the little hairs, that is a sign of a female plant and that it has begun its flowering cycle. Auto flowers will flower regardless of lighting schedule, but if they are not auto flowers, you need a 12/12 lighting schedule to initiate flowering.
That I am aware of this will be my second harvest all goes well. My last was a circus 5 plants 3 male ended up with two ending results good for first grow...

Josh5799

Josh5799

I got the seeds from a seed bank they are white Russians feminized never said anything about auto flowers they are on24hr RightNow

Josh5799

Josh5799

So since there is hairs coming from the pistils and it's on a 24 light means it's an auto,? And should I move it to 12/12

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

If they are not auto flowers, the plants will need a change in the light cycle from 24 hours on which you currently use to a 12 hours on followed by 12 hours off. Your grow area will need to be completely dark during those 12 hours, no light leaks under doors or through cracks. Once you begin that lighting cycle, you should start to see pistils in 7-10 days. When you change the light schedule, you are beginning flower.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

So since there is hairs coming from the pistils and it's on a 24 light means it's an auto,? And should I move it to 12/12
The pistils and the hairs are the same thing. Two words used to describe one physical characteristic. If plants are kept in veg for a long time or become stressed, they will often show pre flowers (pistils / hairs) on the main stem where the branches connect. Usually you'll see this up higher n the plant.

It sounds like a picture would be helpful.

Josh5799

Josh5799

If they are not auto flowers, the plants will need a change in the light cycle from 24 hours on which you currently use to a 12 hours on followed by 12 hours off. Your grow area will need to be completely dark during those 12 hours, no light leaks under doors or through cracks. Once you begin that lighting cycle, you should start to see pistils in 7-10 days. When you change the light schedule, you are beginning flower.
Even though they are only 1& 1/2 months old

Josh5799

Josh5799

The pistils and the hairs are the same thing. Two words used to describe one physical characteristic. If plants are kept in veg for a long time or become stressed, they will often show pre flowers (pistils / hairs) on the main stem where the branches connect. Usually you'll see this up higher n the plant.

It sounds like a picture would be helpful.
At a diff location now and sounds like I need to switch to 12/12 thank u and will post pics tomorrow

Top Bottom