Water Hash Problem

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

Ok,

Yes, BG is having some issues. Well, I've had a brand new payload bag set waiting to be used. Well, today I final grow around to running some trim and small buds through the bags.

Well, I did a run and got "NOTHING"! Yes, there was nothing in the bags. I've done bubble runs plenty of time, but it's been years since I did my last batch.

Here is what I'm working with. I've got paper shopping bags filled of trim and small buds. They are all super dry, but one thing I didn't do. I did not freeze the trim in the freezer. Does, this really make a difference?

I got a gallon bag of trim in the freezer now and will run a batch tomorrow. One thing I noticed. The water was not green like it normal would be. The water color was a brownish red. The water was 6 stage filtered. Plenty of ice.

Does, freezing the trim make this much of a difference? Any thoughts and help would be great.
Take care,
BG

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
how much ice was in the buckets? best thing to do is put the ice and water in the buckets with bags let it get real cold, then add the trim. and make sure theres plenty of ice. what are you using to mix it with and how long are you mixing? i baught a cheap mixer at walmart and use that it broke my last run so i took one of the mixer things and put it into my power drill and use that now it works great. the mixer is like 12 bucks at wall mart and comes with 2 mixer attachments. i have never froze my trim yet or let it get 2 dry i usually make the hash within a week of trimming my buds.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey Kid Twist,

I had more then enough of ice. I knew to keep plenty of ice in the bucket. I kept adding some through the mixing. I bought a brand new mixer like you posted from ace. I've used the cheap mixer like you in the past and they work fine. I mixed for about 8-10 minutes.

I think freezing it should help. I don't think the trim had enough time to get cold enough. That's what I'm thinking. I've going to freeze the trim and see how it works. I'm thinking the trim might not have been cold enough. Even though the water was cold as shit and plenty of ice.

Thanks for the post. Hopefully tomorrows run will yield something. The trim and buds have good amount of resin, so that's not the problem.
Thanks,
BG

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lol one last thing this may seem dumb but did you have the bags in thr right order. reason im asking is beacuse i know guy that put the smallest bags up 1st to the largest. this was the 1st time i had done...err he had done a bouble hash run.

Billygoat

Billygoat

FUCK!

you know i might have fucked that up. I think I did the 25 first, then 75, 90, 220. I think that was the order. Does it go, high the number. The fine the mess?

Man, this sucks. Can't believe I didn't get anything. Guess, I'll try again tomorrow.
later,
BG

C

CAPO

220 is the work bag.....then sits inside the 90...decrease all the way to the 25.
So the last one you pull is the 25.
Which brand did ya get?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lol i did it too. i just took the bags from my friend and took em home didn't work so i gave up. bout 7 months later im at his house and watching him do it. as hes pulling the bags i realized what i did wrong.

yeah 25 is the last bag , the bag with the trim in it is the 220

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
well....

...you said you didnt think the trim had timeto get cold enuff....i dont think thats your problem...somepeople dont freeze the trim at all and get stellar reslults...IF YOU DO THAT BAGS IN REVERSE ORDER YOU WILL GET NOTHING...cuz if you run your bags in reverse order and run the bag with the tightest holes first, the only thing that will pass thru that bag are things smaller than your smallest holed bag, and since the holes in the next bag would be BIGGER than the the first bag...it wont not catch ANYTHING.....do exactly what you did but put your bags in the opposite order you just ran em....problem solved. GOOD LUCK!!!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:giggle: billy :giggle that is some funny shit buddy boy>>>Call me any bubble troubles you have:)
:passingjoint:

Billygoat

Billygoat

Well,

from everyone's post. It's looking like I did the bags in the wrong order. After reading all the post. It makes more scenes to me now. I feel embarrassed, but it's been close to 6 years since I ran a bag set and since there wasn't any directions. I got a little confused with the mess numbers. Just want to thank all the members for helping out with their post.

That's why I love the site. Thanks everyone and I'll let you know how the run goes tomorrow. I've got plenty of trim, so no big lost. Thanks again everyone. Please, don't think less of me, lololol Boy, did I goof.
Thanks,
BG

Billygoat

Billygoat

:giggle: billy :giggle that is some funny shit buddy boy>>>Call me any bubble troubles you have:)

I thought you would get a kick out of that. It's been years, and I got confused. Would have called, but knew you was busy like me. No big deal, since I've got like three large bags of trim.

Lesson learned, lolol.
BG

R

Rabbi

Fyi.... I find you get the best concentrate quality if you cure your sugar leaf and dont just let it dry ,, this goes for all bubble, Butain, sift.....

Billygoat

Billygoat

Fyi.... I find you get the best concentrate quality if you cure your sugar leaf and dont just let it dry ,, this goes for all bubble, Butain, sift.....

Thanks for the info.

OH, for those who asked which brand I bought. I got a payload set. I've own two set's of Bubblebags also, but this is my first payload kit. Cops, got my bubblebaf sets years back.

So, once I started growing again. Wanted to try a different brand.
BG

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
least ya haven't almost blowed yourself up twice making oil.. Took me a minute to learn proper extraction the hard way.
I'll bet ya tomorrow's bubble will be dank as fuck for ya>>>especially if ya use casey trim>>>blond fullmelt at its finest:)

gtd

Billygoat

Billygoat

I tend to stay away from making oil. To dangerous for me. Since, I like to blow things up. Old Army days, ;)

I've got a mixture of,

Casey Jones
HOG
Blue Dream
Oriental Express
Headband
Banana
Bubba Kush
OG Kush

and some others I can't remember. Been collecting trim for a while. Got three large brown paper store shopping bags full. Should get some nice smoke out of it. It's all mixed up. I'll be keeping everything in it's own bag from now on.

BG

Billygoat

Billygoat

Just wanted to update those that post and was following this thread. Well, i did another run after getting good advice and getting the bag order correct. Well, I got some very nice bubble. Did a small run to be safe and not waste another batch.

I've got to say. It's been close to 6 years since I did a bubble run and I've got to say, WOW! This stuff is just awesome. It's wild, because this stuff is nice and soft. Even after it is totally dry. A nice lite brown color also. Which my camera wasn't broke.

Well, thanks for the advice everyone. I'll post pictures once I get a new camera. I've still got a boat load of trim to work through. Thanks again everyone and a BIG thanks.
Take care,
BG

20north

you must have put them in the wrong order lol those ones looked tricky so i never got them lol so sorry !

LOL:icon_cookie:

such a shame thats really good the only problem was the order of the bags

what happend to that run did you make it in to cookies at least?

Latest posts

Top Bottom