Water problem

• Thread starter mastiff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastiff

mastiff

I do not know what to do . Received a letter saying that there is dioxane in our drinking and some other crap. They said they are setting up a filtration system to take out contamination, they also said not to drink water from sink until sept next year. Needless to say we drink bottled water and rinse our fruit with iI also. UNBELIEVABLE. My outside garden was all but rain water and suffered . NOW I have a rdwc hydra farm (2) both small I believe 3 gallons . I will show pics when everything is gotten to get everyone's input. i do not have a reverse osmosis system other than buying water unfortunately at this time . The big pondering question driving me crazy is do I use reg bottled , or distilled , purified water . What should I do I have everything just about set up and now this . This is the shit they found in flint Michigan I believe and over here it's a letter in mail like everything ok and people are like robots to , no one protests nothing other than he's white he's black he picking his ass makes the headlines . So what should I do . Thank you all for info

TSD

TSD

That sucks... how much water do you go through in a hydro system? Is there an outdoor spring close by that you can use or a friend in another town to snag water from? I personally would probably just use the gallons of spring water from the store at like a buck a gallon... but I don't do hydro, so maybe post this in the hydro forum or maybe @Aqua Man has some advice?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Sounds like a good question for Franksters Diagnostic help line thread. Right up his alley. Might be able to help you do a risk assessment for growing plants with it. Try and post it on his thread if you can.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Sounds like a good question for Franksters Diagnostic help line thread. Right up his alley. Might be able to help you do a risk assessment for growing plants with it. Try and post it on his thread if you can.
Any resolution, mastiff?

Latest posts

Top Bottom