Water Softener

• Thread starter Irish063
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irish063

Irish063

I will be installing a water softener on our house this weekend. Does anyone have experience with how MJ will respond
to Softened water? This is a brine type softening system.
The girls have been receiving RO water with a little of our well water but my plan was to trasition them to just well water as they are moved outside.

jipp

jipp

i run a salt system for my hard well water iv been using it now for 3 weeks i guess from the facet.. no issues.. my ph is acceptable in my dirt is quite healthy with micro life... i just have to make sure i fucking keep the salt machine filled or PH issues would show i bet. laughs

but get it tested once you install the salt system. pool places will do it for free.
chris.

Irish063

Irish063

i run a salt system for my hard well water iv been using it now for 3 weeks i guess from the facet.. no issues.. my ph is acceptable in my dirt is quite healthy with micro life... i just have to make sure i fucking keep the salt machine filled or PH issues would show i bet. laughs

but get it tested once you install the salt system. pool places will do it for free.
chris.
Sweet, thanks man. I've been meaning to post all week about this but kept forgetting.
That's good to hear. My girls had no problem last year with our hard water but it is killing all of our appliances. This is good to know. I wasn't sure how they would respond.

G gnome

G gnome

Sweet, thanks man. I've been meaning to post all week about this but kept forgetting.
That's good to hear. My girls had no problem last year with our hard water but it is killing all of our appliances. This is good to know. I wasn't sure how they would respond.
U cud still use an r.o. after ur softener

Irish063

Irish063

Don't know yet. I won't have it installed until tomorrow or Sunday. I'm sure anything will be better Than it was. I changed the filters on the 3 stage system last weekend. Before that it was 980. Needed to let it run fit a few days before testing it and have not had a chance

Top Bottom