water-soluble fertilizers in Sonoma County

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Does anybody living in the Sonoma County area know where I can find water-soluble fertilizers? J. R. Peters (Jacks) or something comparable.

Thanks,
GR33N

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

probably have to look for an ag type store,ive never seen jacks in a hydro store myself they would be shootin themselves in the foot!

P

plantlover

Hey there Gr33n,
I'm up in mendocino county, and Sparetime Supply in Willits carries a very large inventory that includes almost everything you might want for growing. When I was last there about a year ago, I saw largish bags of peters there, maybe 15# or 20# size;.
They are a primary distributor of grow products to many smaller grow stores in this area so IF you are headed up 101 for anything you should go by their store about 1/2 mile East off 101 just past downtown willits. I think you'll be glad you did. It's about 50 miles each way for me so i get there much less often than i'd like. they have good prices since they buy in volume and re-distribute much of it..
however, with gas being ~$4/gallon for the lowest octane stuff my old truck sort of guzzles, I buy many supplies online and have 'em delivered, which sometimes saves me quite a bit of time and frustration atop any cost savings. NOTHING is convenient to where i am-
McConkey has good prices and great service (mcconkeyco .com) and AMLeonard is also excellent for many things, but they send out lots of catalogs, if that stuff bothers you..
hope this info helps.

this is my first visit and post here..
I know probably somewhere better to ask this, but can anyone in the NorthBay area refer me to a source of a few excellent seeds? ideal would be something fast maturing that's sativa-dominant., second choice would be very high cbd and early maturity. I can only grow out a dozen or so, so don't need many seeds, and getting this late a start I'd prefer to not try ordering any online.. Farthest I'll drive is Petaluma but SantaRosa to Sebastopol areas would be better.

pork

pork

no commerical ag supply stores around there? i found my salts at the local farm supply shop..hard to imagine grow stores selling salts...i've seen grow more at a place or two, but for the most part they are in the business of selling water with their salts, and fancy labels...where do the grape guys get their gear?

Top Bottom