Water ?

• Thread starter Gaberabtic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gaberabtic

Gaberabtic

Hello,
Been looking through the forums and haven't found the answer. Water when giving the ladies.
Water ph out of the tap is 7.5
Add 2.5 ml of cal mag ph goes down to 7.4 per gallon
Add 2.5 ml of fox farm tiger bloom ph goes down to 5.7-5.9. =0!per gallon
So since the ph is way below what I would like would it be kosher to add ph up to bring the ph back in range or is this counter productive? I'm growing in ffof and a promix mix
Thanks
Happy Farming

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hello,
Been looking through the forums and haven't found the answer. Water when giving the ladies.
Water ph out of the tap is 7.5
Add 2.5 ml of cal mag ph goes down to 7.4 per gallon
Add 2.5 ml of fox farm tiger bloom ph goes down to 5.7-5.9. =0!per gallon
So since the ph is way below what I would like would it be kosher to add ph up to bring the ph back in range or is this counter productive? I'm growing in ffof and a promix mix
Thanks
Happy Farming
Ph it back up

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

That ph is exactly what aim for I'm in dwc. I use almost no ph unless it's a baby that ppm is so low that there's not enough nutes to drop ph.

Last edited:
Gaberabtic

Gaberabtic

That ph is exactly what aim for I'm in dwc. I use almost no ph unless it's a baby that ppm is so low that there's not enough nutes to drop ppm.
That's good to know Midwestjay but since I'm in soil/semi soiless wouldn't I want it ph up just a little?

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

That's good to know Midwestjay but since I'm in soil/semi soiless wouldn't I want it ph up just a little?
Yea I know coco and soil runs a lil higher. It was a dumb comment lol. Just another reason I love my dwc.

Last edited:
Gaberabtic

Gaberabtic

Ahh I see well that comment wasn't dumb dude. I learned something and that's what it's about
Peace out

Latest posts

Top Bottom