Water ?

• Thread starter Bronco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bronco

Bronco

Just kind of wonder if a person should water different while in flower ? I just watch the plant and when it wilts a touch I water......Just wondering about flower.......This is pretty much my first real grow.
Thanks

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Just kind of wonder if a person should water different while in flower ? I just watch the plant and when it wilts a touch I water......Just wondering about flower.......This is pretty much my first real grow.
Thanks
I like to water just before they wilt (in flower)..you can see it coming if you know your plants..and you sound like you know your plants..:smoking:

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
You don’t have to wait for it to wilt. You can tell by lifting the pot and feeling it’s weight. No need to put it through stress. If it wilts accidentally it’s fine. Just water it and it perks up but I wouldn’t do that for every watering.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

You don’t have to wait for it to wilt. You can tell by lifting the pot and feeling it’s weight. No need to put it through stress. If it wilts accidentally it’s fine. Just water it and it perks up but I wouldn’t do that for every watering.
But I can't lift these any more..LOL
8 30 18 1
8 22 18 2

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Ahh you just aren’t trying hard enough. Hehe. I don’t lift them once they get into larger containers. You pretty much know when they are dry at that stage. Just while they are in smaller pots and you don’t have to lift it all off the ground just enough to feel the weight.

There’s always one smart ass in every thread, haha ;-)

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I usually poke the top few inches, ( yea pun intended)!
But I wouldn’t stress her as she is beautiful as f!!
Great job getting her here bro !

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Ahh you just aren’t trying hard enough. Hehe. I don’t lift them once they get into larger containers. You pretty much know when they are dry at that stage. Just while they are in smaller pots and you don’t have to lift it all off the ground just enough to feel the weight.
Ima not getting any younger..Hint: well over retirement age!
Crying 2

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Heck I’m in the same boat! My ol back ain’t what it used to be! Luckily I have many patients and friends that kick in that labor for a cut! Share the wealth and shoot you never need labor! They seem to show up right when u need some help!
I don't have patients (Nevada) and no one except my GF knows I grow..She likes to have a headache at trim time..Bawhahahah. (she comes around if I hide her pipes..LOL)

On a serious note: I made some Canna Pain Cream for my Sister out of state..I never thought much about it, but I have a Levo extraction machine and lots of weed..It works on my sore neck muscles..:D

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I don't have patients (Nevada) and no one except my GF knows I grow..She likes to have a headache at trim time..Bawhahahah. (she comes around if I hide her pipes..LOl)

On a serious note: I made some Canna Pain Cream for my Sister out of state..I never thought much about it, but I have a Levo extraction machine and lots of weed..It works on my sore neck muscles..:D
Shoot I make something similar with all my trim and lower buds!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Damn..Sorry OP..I hi-jacked your thread..(too dabbed out again..sorry)

123grow

Thanks
Just remember it takes water to make them grow! Letting them start to wilt then water? Nah, you don't want to stress her out.. keep her happy. ~ I water everyday when its hot. plus you want to keep the soil moist. Good luck, ~Julie

Bronco

Bronco

Thanks everyone......I don't really let them wilt.....They just look a little limp.....I am in 20 gal fabric pots and they get 5 gallons every other day....Every day when 100 deg. +.......Just was wondering about water in flower......I guess I will keep it about the same as I have been doing......I have 4 plants all over 8'
Thanks again

Garden 8 31 18
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Thanks everyone......I don't really let them wilt.....They just look a little limp.....I am in 20 gal fabric pots and they get 5 gallons every other day....Every day when 100 deg. +.......Just was wondering about water in flower......I guess I will keep it about the same as I have been doing......I have 4 plants all over 8'
Thanks again
Beautiful trees there..Good job..

Top Bottom