Watered my plants in the evening and it's gonna get down to the 50s tonight.. did I just fuck up all this hard work ?

• Thread starter bguwop420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bguwop420

bguwop420

Plants were drooping around 6 pm and seemed to be underwatered(3 gallon pots in flower, paper thin leaves and i decided to water them...it's 8:30 now and 72 degrees and they're still soaked or pretty wet atleast...
I usually put them under porch for the night but kept em in the yard where thrres more air flow... rookie mistake watering em that late

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i’ve watered outdoor plants at every hour of the clock at one point or the other, it’s all good..
mature plants can handle the cold weather..
no worries!..

bguwop420

bguwop420

i’ve watered outdoor plants at every hour of the clock at one point or the other, it’s all good..
mature plants can handle the cold weather..
no worries!..
Are you sure bro these fabric pots are still soaked on bottom..making me think it's gonna rot or mold..it's 58 degrees right now but feels cold..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Are you sure bro these fabric pots are still soaked on bottom..making me think it's gonna rot or mold..it's 58 degrees right now but feels cold..
ok than wait a day..
post pics of plants

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

They will be fine bud. Stick them in the sunshine, Some wind would also help, they will dry out. It's not going to be an issue if you let them dry out some.
If you keep them soaking wet yes maybe an issue but I think a little sun and wind will fix it pretty quick.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

They will be fine, colder temps inhibit mold. I water my outdoor plants all the time, even into the 40s. If you are getting an early freeze it best to water the plants really well.

Top Bottom