Waterfarm/Areo/Ebb and Flow

• Thread starter ca_digger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ca_digger

Over the years i have grown primarily in soil with occasional venture into Hydro. Have used an Ebb And Flow a small 2x2 selt contained unit, an DIY Areo unit i used out doors. Sense all that my situation changed and i figure i would go with A WaterFarm With the help o this forum i have started a couple of plants. I'm looking to convert from soil to all Hydro

S

smalltime99

Over the years i have grown primarily in soil with occasional venture into Hydro. Have used an Ebb And Flow a small 2x2 selt contained unit, an DIY Areo unit i used out doors. Sense all that my situation changed and i figure i would go with A WaterFarm With the help o this forum i have started a couple of plants. I'm looking to convert from soil to all Hydro

Waterfarms are great. Easy to use and to maintain. You can also build a unit that is a little better in some areas.

C

ca_digger

So far reading though the forum on hydro alot of you guys are or have been using and used waterfarms and i've noticed DWC is a hydro of choice among you . Even my local Hydro store uses W/F and DWC with great success.i'm using my 2x2 flood and drain as a personal project with 6x6 rockwool cube and it is doing well . :cool0041:

Top Bottom