Watering Day W/ Heavy 16 Nutes

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Evo

Hi all first time post. Iv had 3 successful crops in the past year using advance nutes. Iv recently finished my last batch of nutes and purchased full H16 line. Now on the schedule it saids to feed and not mentioning water days. I would typically FFW but my question is what mixture to add with my water day. With my advance nutes I would use...
Og tea
Liquid karma
Sweet raw
Fox farm big bud.
Should I go about the same or change it up. I really would want to change I feel like iv got to many bottles seems like I need to swap since iv changes my nutes. Any thought please chime in on stuck and need to purchase ASAP. Thanks all

W

whocares

I use heavy. I have ffw in the past. Now im doing multi feeds with an irrigation system. I feed every day and every time. I use ro water and NEVER use just plain water. Right now im watering 28x a week (4x per day) im doing 21x feedings with just heavy 16 base and 1x feed of just tea with og biowar and 2x feedings of heavy base with aptus (1/2 strength base)

This run i have a calcium defeciency which i tried to chase with a calmag supplement but i think i could of fixed it alot sooner with just using a little more base. I was feeding at 1.0-1.2 base every day which is like 500-600ppm .5 scale or 700-800ppm .7 scale. Now im doing a little more 1.5-1.6ec in flower

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Hi all first time post. Iv had 3 successful crops in the past year using advance nutes. Iv recently finished my last batch of nutes and purchased full H16 line. Now on the schedule it saids to feed and not mentioning water days. I would typically FFW but my question is what mixture to add with my water day. With my advance nutes I would use...
Og tea
Liquid karma
Sweet raw
Fox farm big bud.
Should I go about the same or change it up. I really would want to change I feel like iv got to many bottles seems like I need to swap since iv changes my nutes. Any thought please chime in on stuck and need to purchase ASAP. Thanks all
If your in soil I recommend ffw. Heavy16 can build up a bit.
I would toss the sweet raw, and big bud and karma to the side first run. So you get a feel of what H16 offers.

Best of luck.
Peace

Top Bottom