Watering, how media, pot size/shape and environment affect it

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

If you want ill even change back to coco in 1 gal pots instead of the aeroponic i was thinking of doing this run
That's what I did with my last plant . Put it in 1 gallon pots in coco. And I had the most growth in 2 weeks that I have ever had. This is 2 week old Mephisto auto STH
IMG 20230321 055536991
IMG 20230321 055543000

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Yeah what kind of answer is that, I'm really interested to see what this system can do, so I am curious as to your daily growth rate, or how many weeks your vegging to how big a plant etc. anything like that
Sorry for being clueless to what you are asking. I really have not measured. To give you an example, normally I would grow 4 auto plants in a 4x4 and have no problems with plants to big. At the moment I have 1 that is just about filling that area. Also watering has changed for me in that its like trying to keep up with watering coco.
I need a bigger res, because watering is to frequent. Normally would water a plant in soil every 2 to 3 days in flower. I have to water 3 to 4 times a day. I want to make a journal with photo period plants I have in veg. Then we can all watch and you can tell me what is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom