Watering physics question?

• Thread starter jimbobthe3rd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jimbobthe3rd

Hi guys, it's been a while since i've been on the scene, setting up a new project everything is going well, except i feel like i've been reverted to childhood i can't figure out a simple problem. I'm drain to waste coco, and the way i've setup my irrigation, will only feed 2 of the 6 plants in the setup, could someone look at my diagram and tell me my problem?

I've also tried not linking the feed line down the bottom and putting two stoppers but it also only feeds 2 plants.

The water pump is 845 gph.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Problem
J

jimbobthe3rd

On another note, i took off the two feed lines going to the pots getting water, and still the water wont even come out of the other feed rings, i'm thinkin theres something wrong with the feed rings but theyre all brand new! Straight from the shop yesterday...

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Maybe try one of the known to be working rings on one of the non working outputs just to double check the new feed rings. Sorry thats all i got.

D

dr.roots

Make sure the feeding lines are even, and leveled with one another. Or else the pressure created by the pump will just release at the line with least drag.

J

jimbobthe3rd

4 of the T's were faulty and blocked off..not made correctly...what a fuckin headfuck! God damn...went to hardware store instead of hydro store to get the replacement T's and its all good now :mad0233: ....

S

smokestack23

Maybe try one of the known to be working rings on one of the non working outputs just to double check the new feed rings. Sorry thats all i got.

Yup..troubleshooting 101. Always start with the easiest thing.
That's all I got he says...best info out there!

PEACE

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Never trust anything new..always double check shit the day you buy it.

Top Bottom