watering question

• Thread starter SecretJardinDS90
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SecretJardinDS90

SecretJardinDS90

so the plastic pots my plants are in right now are 3.5 x 3.5 x 4" im watering one full cup of water every 3 - 4 days, is this enough ? It does drip out the bottom and soil tends to stay moist for 2.5 - 3 days(ish)

Also since the plants are now 17 days old, how much longer should i wait till i transplant them into 1 gallon pots ??

Cort

Cort

Soil? coco?

You should let your plants tell you when they want more or when the pot becomes pretty dry but not so dry they start drooping.

As for when to transplant, pics are worth a thousand words. 17 days from clone, from seed, how big are they, have roots poking out the bottom?

SecretJardinDS90

SecretJardinDS90

Soil? coco?

You should let your plants tell you when they want more or when the pot becomes pretty dry but not so dry they start drooping.

As for when to transplant, pics are worth a thousand words. 17 days from clone, from seed, how big are they, have roots poking out the bottom?

I'm using pro mix mycro, sowed from seed there pretty bushy but not tall, maybe 7 inches tall(sativa) no roots poking out

bobby

bobby

You should transplant asap. Your root mass should fill a container that size within a week.

You were feeding them enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom