Watering to run off coco

• Thread starter needshelpguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
needshelpguy

needshelpguy

What do people do with the run off in a tight environment where you cant pull trays out etc? Any easy methods? Cheers

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Grow somewhere else. If I can't move things around if needed, even if I have to take all the plants out then that space is no good for me. I always want to be able to move plants and get trays out in my spaces.

If you have no other option, elevate the plants and have the run-off go to some kind of reservoir that can be pumped out.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Just gonna use a shop vac I got plenty of space but just trying to maximize it too. Some of us dont have the option of moving somewhere else lol

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Just gonna use a shop vac I got plenty of space but just trying to maximize it too. Some of us dont have the option of moving somewhere else lol
I do get that. Right now I am stuck in a 2x4 tent, but I still pull my plants off their trays so I can dump the run-off. Ultimately I pull a few plants out at a time and shift the rest within the tent so I can pull the trays out and dump them by hand. If I can't physically do this then I either have to get creative with how I set up that space or find a different space to work with. But a shop vac works just fine, its a getting creative solution.

LuckySeedCo

LuckySeedCo

Condensate pump and flood tray
20200121 144413

WankirA

WankirA

I use a 100ml syringe. Few sucks usually enough to get that dirty water out. 🤣
But battery powered pumps can be got for about $£30 if wastebis substantial.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

The shop vacs been working good now my problem just before I flip is my humidity is staying too high even when I suck l the water away, need to add a couple more fans for sure however I'm still at 70% rh so not sure how much that will help, my dehumidifier is just too small for my room

WankirA

WankirA

You can buy laundry crystals for a £/€/$ a pack. The remove humidity pretty good.
I've found I only need to run the packs in my flower room. The last a couple weeks and remove a about a pint each... Try one, give it a day or two recheck and add another if needed...

Top Bottom