Watering With Run Off: Yes Ore No?

• Thread starter Fiete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fiete

Fiete

Important question i have... All the time i Grow Autos i running in a deficiencie after Day 40 to the End and i don't now why....

I post pictures everywhere and i also ask the Nutrients Biobizz support what's going on. They told me this.

QUOTE 1:

Then maybe because you are in Light Mix, and that with Ligth Mix you need to increase the Bio Grow or/ Fish Mix during the flowering phase!

Look at our grow schedule :http://www.biobizz.com/download/nutrient-schedule/

Look at the Bio Grow column with Light Mix (on the right side).

This is why your plants are lacking NPK. If you want to increase the NPK value, add extra Bio Grow after they recover this deficiency and you will see the difference for sure! No need to add extra NPK booster. Just increase your NPK with Bio Grow dosage J

Hope you will sort this out!

Any more question, don’t hesitate

QUOTE 2:

Hello again,

I have asked a master colleague of mine to help for your question :

When looking at the pictures we indeed see a deficiency as well. You have enough PK’s however in biobizz nutrients, so that is not the problem. Plants growing under LED ( and depending on the genetics ) can assimilate more nutrients than normal, so maybe a higher dosages of Bio-grow could do the trick. Bio-Grow is also rich in calcium/ Magnesium, so no need to get an extra product for that. Do not water till run-off anymore, they only thing you are doing when you water till run –off is flushing our nutrients that should stay in the pot J pH seems totally ok, so that is also not the problem.

Looking at the picture with the purple color on the leafs indicate some cold stress. Maybe you can keep it a bit warmer in your room? Minimum 18°C and max 25°C.

Good luck!

Than a user from a different forum told me this.

Every time you water your plants, you are doing 2 things.First, you are providing water for it to grow.Second, you are flushing the the waste products of the plant’s natural processes out of the soil so they don’t build up and cause toxicity.The salts that are produced by extra nutrient uptake can quickly make soil uninhabitable for roots, so you have to wash these out.

10% – 20% extra runoff every time you water.You don’t want to water just until the soil is moist, you want to water until extra comes out the bottom of the container, taking those salts with them.

This will also notify you if there are drainage problems.If your container tries to overflow the top instead of running out the bottom, or takes a very long time before any comes out the bottom, you have a drainage problem.

Here my plant Day 54

Watering with run off yes ore no
Watering with run off yes ore no 2
Watering with run off yes ore no 3
Watering with run off yes ore no 4
Watering with run off yes ore no 5

Enforcer

Enforcer

More info is needed.

What grow medium are you in?

How much (ppm) are you feeding?

How often are you feeding?

What is the ph of your nutrient solution before feeding?

And yes, water to about 20% run off.

Fiete

Fiete

More info is needed.

What grow medium are you in?

Biobizz Light Mix

How much (ppm) are you feeding?

I don't have a EC pen. I watch online the water and ppm is i think 50

How often are you feeding?

Every Day 1-2 liter

What is the ph of your nutrient solution before feeding?

And yes, water to about 20% run off.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Ok. More than likely your plant has used up the nutes in the medium and you should be supplementing, so you’re good there. However, you NEED a meter man. You’re going to be constantly running into problems if you don’t have control over your inputs. Without knowing the runoff ppm it’s hard to know which way to go (more nutes vs flushing the medium).

Me just shooting from the hip, I’d say you had some nute burn but now needs more nutes. Nothing crazy, just take what you have been feeding and up it by 1/4. I would probably do a light, plain water flush first just to be sure there wasn’t crazy high ppm in the medium.

That light mix stuff doesn’t have much nutrients, so you will need to stay on top of your feeding regiment. I haven’t used it before so hopefully someone with more experience using this medium will post. Good luck.

Toaster79

Toaster79

How much ml/l are you feeding of each peoduct? What is your tap pH? Do you adjust pH? Are you letting your plants suck those such thise pots dry? Are watering before your medium is dry enough and ready for the next watering? What are your temps and humidity? What light and at what distance?

Fiete

Fiete

Where i can find a ppm checker? Never here about it but yea when ppm is important i need this.

Live in Europe maybe on eBay?

Fiete

Fiete

How much ml/l are you feeding of each peoduct? What is your tap pH? Do you adjust pH? Are you letting your plants suck those such thise pots dry? Are watering before your medium is dry enough and ready for the next watering? What are your temps and humidity? What light and at what distance?

Hi,

My feeding schedule:

Day 1-10 only tap water
Day 10-21 1ml Grow only
Day 21-40 1ml grow and 2ml bloom
After Day 40 deficiencie showing an i thought first Phosphorus Deficiencie so i increase bloom to 4ml /L

I never watering with run off!

Humidity 40-50% Temps 22-27 Celsius
PH from run off i check sometimes are 6.4
Ph from water with nutrients 6.6
Distance to Led 30cm.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Hi,

My feeding schedule:

Day 1-10 only tap water
Day 10-21 1ml Grow only
Day 21-40 1ml grow and 2ml bloom
After Day 40 deficiencie showing an i thought first Phosphorus Deficiencie so i increase bloom to 4ml /L

I never watering with run off!

Humidity 40-50% Temps 22-27 Celsius
PH from run off i check sometimes are 6.4
Ph from water with nutrients 6.6
Distance to Led 30cm.

You're only giving half the answers here and you're not helping us helping you.

Also get yourself some heaven and maybe topmax. Start using compost teas and beneficial organisms. You're using light mix there. That means that medium doesn't hold much of goodies. Also only 30% of biobizz is readily avaliable to your plant, the rest needs to be broken down by microorganisms. If you're not using any, your plants aren't getting what they should and your pH will easily go out of whack. And that's exactly what just happened. The only way you can fix the situation is to dump some mycorrhizae and molasses in that pot and hope shit gets back on track again. Also heaven would help keeping those roots healthy.

Fiete

Fiete

Also get yourself some heaven and maybe topmax. Start using compost teas and beneficial organisms. You're using light mix there. That means that medium doesn't hold much of goodies. Also only 30% of biobizz is readily avaliable to your plant, the rest needs to be broken down by microorganisms. If you're not using any, your plants aren't getting what they should and your pH will easily go out of whack. And that's exactly what just happened. The only way you can fix the situation is to dump some mycorrhizae and molasses in that pot and hope shit gets back on track again. Also heaven would help keeping those roots healthy.

Is the problem i have very Bad??? I am near to harvest 20 days left so no nutrients more..what makes me crazy the first 40 days are perfect healthy plant no deficiencie nothing.... Why day 40 all the time?

Sorry i was busy and forget to answer everything.

I water first 500ml 5 minutes later 500ml and than 1 Liter so the Soil can suck slowly... I watering when the soil feels dry every day ore second day.

Fiete

Fiete

3 x 55 watt cob led

Toaster79

Toaster79

Enough information?

Latest posts

Top Bottom