wats good eastcoastseeds here

• Thread starter eastcoastseeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

cant wait until thats 100% true!!

ya well where im at and the farmer that owns the property has a special state issued license to grow 99. and even if hes full of shit about that hes old snd really sick so our couple of greenhouses wont bothrr anyone especially cus there are young kids growing 99 plus straight outdoor in the area, google maps of the area show a shitload of more then likely illegal grows that they would target before his old ass

vaporedout

vaporedout

exactly, i was told my county was going to ban outdoor grows, and due to my wifes disabilities i decided im growing no matter what. we do small scale so i have the same mentality as you do, 2 miles from me on google earth there is a field so until i hear of that one found i wont be worrying. we all have those state issued license's, mine says 24 and so does my wifes. (had to pay an extra 50 bucks for the 99 one) what i ment is, by fed law we are all still illegal, so once that changes, we all will be 100% legal, no disrespect :)

eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

ur right but im from the east coast and anybody that has ever been to the east knows that marijuana wont be federally legal anytime soon. i talk to alot of people in cali that really think the whole country is as free about weed when i gotta tell em weed is still gonna get you locked up over there and as far as the distribution of med marijuana on the east coast, the dispensaries would get robbed daily no bullshit its a diff world over there. people out here swear that oakland is so hood wen if they went to philly or camden or any big city in the n.e they would understand the different scale of violence that goes on. there are female dealers out here that will sell u a ten pack wenwhere im from u need a gun to sell a qp. totally diff mentality so weed wont be really legalized country wide for a long time

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

ur right but im from the east coast and anybody that has ever been to the east knows that marijuana wont be federally legal anytime soon. i talk to alot of people in cali that really think the whole country is as free about weed when i gotta tell em weed is still gonna get you locked up over there and as far as the distribution of med marijuana on the east coast, the dispensaries would get robbed daily no bullshit its a diff world over there. people out here swear that oakland is so hood wen if they went to philly or camden or any big city in the n.e they would understand the different scale of violence that goes on. there are female dealers out here that will sell u a ten pack wenwhere im from u need a gun to sell a qp. totally diff mentality so weed wont be really legalized country wide for a long time
I try to tell people about the tri state area lol its not the same as outwest.
Dispesaries would be a stick up kids come up everytime.

eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

even in santa cruz they have a law tht forbids dispensaries from havin a gun on the premises and wen i lived down there i used to hear bout spots gettin robbed damn near 2 a week. in philly where im from even if the shops had guns the goons would just come in with an ak and 5 other ppl and straight rob em. there are jewelry store robberies on a reg basis weed stores would b even easier. its a cold coast n.e usa is not where u wqnna open a dispensary not even in boston

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Cant sleep the east, theres things going down up here! I got my hands on a Chemdog D and a strawberry cough cut a few years back. I just happen to know someone who knew someone who worked for hightimes. Rep on ECS!

eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

heres some pics of my seeded geari got. male was as seen above
20130409 194412
20130409 194513

eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

this here is a purple chem, chem dom real nice smell on here lemon candy sweeter then the bubba lemon coffe chocolate smell way more sugary sweet lemon. the alien should b an interesting match with her
20130409 194642

eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

sorry the pics suck. im gonna get a better camera soon. the first pic was a plat gsc the second is a bubba dom purp chem from cc gear. the bubba dom has more of the earthy kush smell tht is the bubba comin thru more

eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

heres pics my bubba dom purp chem from cc and a really super kush dom master kush tht i hit wit my alien malec
20130415 190932

20130415 190925
eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

well nobody seemsto b followin the thread but ill keep throwin new updates of shit tht icant put in any other threads. here is my lil sexy strawberry girl
20130506 234244
20130506 234059
20130506 234036

Kushwick

Kushwick

Ladies are looking nice. You should throw up a thread in the grow diary section. I think people are not following this because its a introduction thread.

eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

ya ur prob right i jus got alot of shit goin on and wanted a consolidated thread to jus continually throw up pics
20130428 140228
some gh flower

Top Bottom