Wats the best strain out there

• Thread starter Thegreattattoo143
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thegreattattoo143

Thegreattattoo143

Can anyone tell me the number 1 strain to start growing.... I looking for the strongest I can get and where do I get them from

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You don't mention what kind of effects you are looking for.

50 people will have 50 different opinions, but what do they mean if you want a couch lock indica and someone offers up the name of a heart racing sativa, or vice-versa?

Thegreattattoo143

Thegreattattoo143

You don't mention what kind of effects you are looking for.

50 people will have 50 different opinions, but what do they mean if you want a couch lock indica and someone offers up the name of a heart racing sativa, or vice-versa?
I looking for a stuck feeling like couch lock with alot of giggling lol..... I got some from a guy 1 time he said the name was gorilla wreak....

Thegreattattoo143

Thegreattattoo143

Is this your 1st grow? Quality has slot to do with not only genetics but farmer skill level - if it is your first grow go with something easy to grow
Thanks bro kinda been seeing that on others videos. This is my 1st real grow I've done a bag seed here there but this time I really put some love into it.... I'm hooked i love doing this stuff my self, the plants help me out with mental stuff by keeping me busy and its hard to explain the other feelings I get by seeing this stuff flourish both rooms are thriving for now ✌💚💚💚💯

Moshmen

Moshmen

Thanks bro kinda been seeing that on others videos. This is my 1st real grow I've done a bag seed here there but this time I really put some love into it.... I'm hooked i love doing this stuff my self, the plants help me out with mental stuff by keeping me busy and its hard to explain the other feelings I get by seeing this stuff flourish both rooms are thriving for now ✌💚💚💚💯
Awesome there’s much more to the plant than smokin it! IMO gardening helps me as well!
happy grows
Mosh

the rrock

the rrock

Hindu kush
Gorilla Bomb(or any gg crosses)
GMO cookies
NL5xHAZE(ive been growing this strain and its crosses for almost 40 years)
i could go on and on,it comes down to personal preference, or if you have access to clones or grower friends

Thegreattattoo143

Thegreattattoo143

Hindu kush
Gorilla Bomb(or any gg crosses)
GMO cookies
NL5xHAZE(ive been growing this strain and its crosses for almost 40 years)
i could go on and on,it comes down to personal preference, or if you have access to clones or grower friends
Wat about rare seeds? Is that a thing

bluntmassa

bluntmassa

Is this your 1st grow? Quality has slot to do with not only genetics but farmer skill level - if it is your first grow go with something easy to grow
Genetics are definitely more important, not much that are difficult to grow besides sativa dominant hybrids and it's not really that hard it just grows so stretchy, takes forever and it never comes close top shelf.

I remember way back everyone would recommend Skunk#1 for first time growers, I definitely would not recommend that these days. I'd probably suggest a pack of All Gas OG from Humboldt Seed Company, unless smell is a factor cause it really stinks. You get 10 fems or 20 regs for $100 you keep them happy and healthy it's going to produce something better than anything you're going to get from Skunk#1. Of course proper lighting is a must and over fertilizing is often a big issue. But even with crap skills it's going to be better than Skunk#1 would do.

Of course their are many many other options. I'm kind of liking Humboldt right now cause they're about the cheapest US breeders doing serious work, like a 10,000 plant pheno hunt I believe it was and they do it every year pretty sure this is only the 4rth year or so of the massive hunts, but they're really trying to do it right. Others are doing some decent selections too, but it's more than $100 per pack, for less seeds and I'm a bit of a Jew. Lol

I definitely wouldn't suggest paying even $100 for a clone off Strainly though, that's $100 on one shot and it could turn out to have the clap (HPLVD or something like that) I definitely caught the clap from Strainly and I fucked up cause I'm lazy and didn't clean everything. Just never had an issue taking cuts from all my seed plants without being super sterile. The one time you fuck that hot girl from out of town with no rubber... Lol

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Arcata TW cut, checks all the boxes, shelf life of plutonium, frosty light green buds, rotten meat with lemon glaze terps, heady af.

Top Bottom