Wats up

• Thread starter PurpKlouds88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PurpKlouds88

Hey ppl I'm jae & I burn alot of loud packs.. Loved the forum so I decided to finally join. The pictures help alot and I jus got a pc grow box and I'm looking to start an hydro or soil setup. I'm looking for advice for either or and a potential seed selection to get an awesome yield. My favs are Og kush, sour, & purp Alltime.. Grower Ogs feel free to school me to the game. Onelove.

M

Mr.Newcastle

what up man. Just joined myself. Og Kush is what Im growin hydro. Harvesting tomorrow, lookin good

P

PurpKlouds88

cool dude, im near the ny area. im stuck on whether im going soil or hydro. whered u get your seeds from? i plan on setting up my pc grow box tmmrw and i have bag seeds but should i start germinating them and start my 1st grow in regualr soil within a plastic cup? despesration people?! help me out here lol

M

Mr.Newcastle

I got mine from a friend in Los Angeles. Can't help you with soil, I am all hydro. I clean a glass jar real good, disinfect, put my seeds in healthy water, and when they pop, I put them into rockwool. Rockwool is a real ph nightmare for a newb, so Im not saying you should do it this way. But keep searching all the techniques the farmers have, and you will find your way. Ill help with your questions if I can. Peace.

Latest posts

Top Bottom