Watts! Per Gram..ounce..pound

• Thread starter Stardusted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

Yes there is a story..it a weed..even my wife can grow it..can you seedsmen imagine thousands of gallon plants at Walmart! Garden centers..or in the house plant sections of thousands of stores?

This will be normal in the near future.
Probably the best short scary story I ever read!

Dunge

Dunge

"Weed" is a slang term, not a descriptor.
In a larger view, weed is a pejorative term for anything a farmer does not want growing in his field.
Marijuana is like any other dicotyledon, other than that it has been selectively grown by humanoids for as long as time itself.

brazel

brazel

In a larger view, weed is a pejorative term for anything a farmer does not want growing in his field.
Marijuana is like any other dicotyledon, other than that it has been selectively grown by humanoids for as long as time itself.
Haha it took me a sec.. So basically they sell weed already!

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I would go even further and call it what it is which is Cannabis. Marijuana comes from the slang term "Marihuana" when the feds coined the term, it was during the times of reefer madness, and it was a perjorative term to make is seem like hispanics were bad guys bringing up the supply. Just sayin

Stardusted

Stardusted

On page 27 of "Marijuana Horticulture the indoor-outdoor Medical Growers Bible,"by Jorge Cervantes, and I quote..."One last bit of simple security detail..grow efficiently..growers in a drug war torn America should Harvest at least .5 grams of dried bud every month for each watt of light in the flowering room"..hmmm..0ero watts for these flowering boys..and it's winter, burrrr..they are a cross of Rio Negro Highland Columbian X WapiOHappa..

IMG 20180122 102957703
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

This isn't even comparable... lol.
On page 27 of "Marijuana Horticulture the indoor-outdoor Medical Growers Bible,"by Jorge Cervantes, and I quote..."One last bit of simple security detail..grow efficiently..growers in a drug war torn America should Harvest at least .5 grams of dried bud every month for each watt of light in the flowering room"..hmmm..0ero watts for these flowering boys..and it's winter, burrrr..they are a cross of Rio Negro Highland Columbian X WapiOHappa..

907debow1234

907debow1234

To add to the crazy.. I was at a Dennys and over heard young growers suggesting color dyes into the soil will change the color of your buds.... who knew these secrets are tucked away.

erocknroll

erocknroll

Looks like some fire

Latest posts

Top Bottom