Wax

• Thread starter pvtpilot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pvtpilot

I've been smoking some killer wax made from GDP. I bought a gram and it lasted me a week. It melted clear and left barley any residue in the pipe.
One hitter shit for sure.

Is wax what some people are calling budder?
I'm curious how it's made..

F

freezing buds

I think its a mix of kief and bho, but not sure.. its not the same as budder

S

snapabowl421

wax is not kief mixed with bho...... wax is the stage before budder.... and with that said...

its budder time:boogie:

J

jaybird

wax?

wax is not kief mixed with bho...... wax is the stage before budder.... and with that said...

its budder time:boogie:

aloha,
I thought wax was just BHO spread out on a tray until it hardens...then u scrape 'em off and ready to smoke...I could be wrong though...i use ever clear to extract then evaporate it out...and eat the oil...healthier and damn I swear the body high is also the same as a mild shroom trip(minus the stomach ache, and cloudy thought)
enjoy..be safe..gro-on
jaybird

20north

from what ive learned it is whipped bho with co2 dont ask me more because i dont know but i think that is seriously the method it might be 1 of the methods guys dont shoot me down i bet theres many ways to whip plant oils

peace

P

PureSugar

Is wax what some people are calling budder?
I'm curious how it's made..

Technically "Budder" is a product made by the Budderking in Vancouver using his proprietary method and is supposedly even strain specific.

What most people consider to be Budder is whipped BHO. There are threads here that explain the process.

Oh...wax vs. budder basically the same thing

Top Bottom