Waxy Looking Leafs

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

as it says im having waxy looking leafs not sure what is going on or what it could b

only seems to be on about 1/4 of veg plants

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Do you folia spray anything TT ..

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Do you rinse off your crop with ph water after folia spray .

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Do you add any surfactant to your foliar mix? When I used to spray neem, I added some baby shampoo as a surfactant and it left a shine to it. Could have been the neem as well.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

nope all I use is this and tap water and only use jack when I see trips going nuts they don't pay no rent they need to get to stepping lol

SANY0263
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Doesn't that tell you to add something when foliar feeding on the label? I used to soil drench with that, the swapped to promis.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Doesn't that tell you to add something when foliar feeding on the label? I used to soil drench with that, the swapped to promis.
it says ready to use on it

side note been using it for over a year and this is the first time I have had this problem and its only on 2 out of a room

could changing the light do this to them had cfl now mh

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Do you add any surfactant to your foliar mix? When I used to spray neem, I added some baby shampoo as a surfactant and it left a shine to it. Could have been the neem as well.

neem leaves oil behind that is why I never use it I bought it and seen a bunch of people talking about it leaving stuff behind

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
it says ready to use on it

side note been using it for over a year and this is the first time I have had this problem and its only on 2 out of a room

could changing the light do this to them had cfl now mh
It could be a reaction to light change but you would expect to see them all being affected . Anyway there looking healthy enough .

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

the ones that are looking like this are under the new lights where the others are the other side of the room just trying to think of something I have not do any thing els but put that mh in but lights in that room are mh now one is 400 other 600

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

well feed them and ph was 6.3 so that's not the deal could it b a root lock ?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

now its leafs are fading color on most of the leafs that look waxy kind of looks like mag def but don't have any sign of that not sure where to go from here just keep on watering I guess

Top Bottom