westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Chem Valley Kush Grow (seed - finish)

Started out with:
2- Deadhead OG, seeds
2- Chem Valley Kush, seeds.

My order got here on 9/27/10, and I immediately started the seeds. All 4 of them did their job exactly like they should have. They all popped. But after transplanting them into the dirt, only the 2 CVK's made it. It was because the cups that the Deadheads were in didn't drain well, and the seeds turned to mush. So, it's a good thing that I made a second order shortly after receiving the first. That order just came in today, and they are soaking in water as I type.

This time I got:
3- Sour OG, seeds
2- Deadhead OG, seeds

I'll get the 10 packs of these in a couple of weeks, so I can have a larger population to find my keepers from. For now this is all I could afford at the time, after taking a loss somewhere else. And, with rent due at the beginning of the month.

But anyways, here are pics of the CVK's and the seed packs that they came in. The Deadhead and the Sour OG will be in there own threads once they get going. Pics will post bi-weekly in veg. And, weekly in bloom. Dry yield will also be documented.

Wc547  chem valley kush grow
Wc547  chem valley kush grow 2
Wc547  chem valley kush grow 3
Wc547  chem valley kush grow 4
Wc547  chem valley kush grow 5
westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Here's an update on my Sour OG and Deadhead seeds that were germinating. I left them in the napkins a little longer than usual to make sure that I didn't have problems when I transplanted them this time. They are going in the dirt right after I post this.

DSCN0628
DSCN0631
DSCN0632
DSCN0633
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Now we have to meet up for sure. Can I be first in line for a cut of the CVK? Please

J

jakespeed

good luck with them seeds, my deadhead og pheno has a knock you in the head high!

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for. Some really strong, kick your ass, dank. My 2 deadheads are just barely poking out of the soil now. They should pop completely out of the soil later today. The sour og's will probably pop up in the next 2 days or so.

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Thanks guys. I've been dying to try Cali Connection's gear for a while now. I haven't been this excited to start seeds since I grew my very first pot plant (back when I was still a punk ass little teenager), like 12 years ago. I feel all anxious and shit. Like Christmas, lol. These plants are gonna be receiving lots of good vibes as long as they are in my garden.

D

Dubsaq

nice babies there westcoast can't wait to see what they do for you

marski420

marski420

Good vibes all around man.. a near christmas harvest perhaps?

Edit: forgot it was from seed haha.. it will be a little after christmas :D

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Deadheads in the back. Sour og's in the front. They just popped out the soil last night.

DSCN0743
DSCN0745
westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Here's an update on the 2 CVK's. The first 2 pics have an afghan kush landrace in between the 2 CVK's. I wanted to show how similar they look as seedlings. And, the rest of the pics are of the CVK's. With one pic showing the details of the Afghan Kush. I have to check my notes to find out exactly how old these are. I'll let you guys know right after I look it up.

I got 100% germination rates from every Cali Connection seed that I started. The 2 Deadhead seeds from my first order didn't make it, only because of a fault that I made. After the taproot sprouted, I transplanted them into soil that wasn't draining well and they drowned. After realizing the problem and correcting it, every other seed from Cali Connection has made it.

DSCN0771
DSCN0774
DSCN0776
DSCN0777
DSCN0784
DSCN0786
DSCN0770
B

Buddy Flowers

nice work! i'm a med patient in CO. can i order from them directly?

B

Buddy Flowers

^ nice! i did the Chemdog D x SFV OG Kush BX from Elite Genetics last year. I wonder if they're similar.

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Here's an update.

I got:
3- sour og
2- deadheads
2-cvk

the taller ones are cvk.

DSCN0893
DSCN0894