We ain’t seen nuthin yet…

• Thread starter Smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Smokin

Hello Everyone…

Having already enjoyed so much here… let me start with “thank you” to all of you who shared so much… making this the great site it is… already.

My back ground (30 plus years) is “Ornamental Horticulture” defined as commercial sales, installations, leasing of “indoor tropical foliage” such as conservatory, resort, mall, office, etc.

Anything involved in the business of growing, transporting, installing and maintaining indoor plants.

It’s been a good life… but… NOTHING… compared to the opportunity about to come in the Medical Marijuana Industry. And that’s why I’m here. The BUSINESS of Medical Marijuana.

I see… information from genetics/germination to connoisseur quality cultivation. I do not see… the LEGAL BUSINESS of setting up and managing/running Medical MJ nurseries/dispensaries.

The time is here… to take some thing we all love and make it a life we can freely love living.

That means… legally. Hope to find friends here that want to focus on licenses, permits, benefits of LLC versus Sub S, best tax deductions, depreciation schedules, etc. In short, the business factoring of what the door is now opening to and sharing that information with friends here.

I moved from a state I loved… to state where I can do what I love… legally… And HOW TO LEGALLY is where I’ll be putting my effort.

Hopefully some day to HELP YOU.

S

Smokin

IT IS my marketing pitch Sirius... I WANT to see it legal... I WANT to see the people making it happen earn a respectable/comfortable living for their efforts.

Do you know what professional growers (nursery/produce/fruit/vineyards...) make? What kind of homes and lives they provide for themselves and their families, with that kind of income? You better start thinking about "them..." because they are damn sure looking at you. As a cash crop "weed" is the growers diamond field.

B

been

I'd rather see a population of healthy Americans than a medical marijuana explosion. Good luck with your endeavors and welcome to the farm.

Top Bottom