shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
THEY PASSED THE BILL S119......NEW JERSEY IS A GREEN STATE............:sun2:

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
OH YEEAAHH!!! Great news Shamus, time 4 me to get to NJ and get legal...

T

toodank2smoke

I live in dirtay jersey and all i can say is... HELLLL THE FUCKKKK YESSSS!!!! LETS SMOKE A FATTIE TO THIS ONE!! Lol leave it to a lame duck governor to give the people what they want. Hopefully all this passes before that fatass Christie takes over or else this bill may be doomed.

R

Radio_Dread

awesome. glad to hear the east coast is finally jumping on board. i hope boarding states soon follow suit

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
You guys are so lucky,, I wish the UK would get wise to Medical cannabis.
p.s

Congratulations :)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
you guys will get it the gov already said he would sign it before he leaves office. but you have a very strict criteria for those getting mmj cards.

curandero2012

curandero2012

NJ is a green state, but with restrictions.

Who is supplying the patients since they can't grow their own???

Namaste :bong2:

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
a foot in the door is a foot in the door!,as far as growing,the framework is not in place yet,I know they are starting with six non-profit dispencerie's and three tranfer area's.I'm in direct contact with the sponcer's of the bill and the folks that are working out the details.9 to 11 month's is the time frame.That being said, I asked the power's that be, to have meds by then, who is going to have to illegally grow it to have meds in time for the patience? good question they said!! (( WELCOME TO NEW JERSEY)) lol........

Latest posts

Top Bottom