we got some coco!

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Got our delivery today... larger than we imagined. Very fine grade silky to the touch once expanded. Tested at .6 ec and 6.3 pH. Probably going to be bagging it up soon...
We just planted the first test plants in new medium. The last batch was a more coarse ground whereas the new is the consistancy of espresso.
We got some coco

Peace

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Looking into omri listing the media as well.

Peace

Get ready to give them a percentage. It doesn't come cheap.
Mabe save ur money and label ur coco something like "simply coco" good packaging can be better than letting OMRI rip u off. I think most ppl that use coco kno it's Organic certifiable but what they want to really kno is how clean it is, how low is the salt content/ ppm runoff out the bag, if it's precharged etc.
My opinion as an avid coco user.

Confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Ohh and I always wanted good clean rinsed coco in compressed blocks that are sealed( so they can't be contaminated in hydro wherehouses/ distribution hubs) but only found that in bags of loose coco with holes in it.

Confu

homebrew420

homebrew420

Plan is to expand and pack. Thats about as far as we have got with the idea. So far we have a few plants 4 weeks flowering in the new stuff. There is literally no difference in growth rate from the last batch, which again, was more coarse.

Peace

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

And here was me deliberating whether its worth buying a 10l bag to top off 9 pots.

monkeymun

monkeymun

Imagine what would happen if that place flooded now. I would love to see that expanded into a mountain.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I was shocked when we used a have pallet but dag nab. Have fun bud lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom