We grew plants that have decent sized buds but we aren't happy with the quality. We're going to bag them for extraction but...

• Thread starter Growth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Growth

We grew plants that have decent sized buds but we aren't happy with the quality. We're going to bag them for extraction using "Bubble Bags" storing them in the freezer and then probably crushing or blending them and filtering out the THC.

The buds and sugar leaves I know are worth keeping, but are fan leaves worth keeping? I know they don't have much but is it enough to make it worth the extra few minutes to collect them?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
We grew plants that have decent sized buds but we aren't happy with the quality. We're going to bag them for extraction using "Bubble Bags" storing them in the freezer and then probably crushing or blending them and filtering out the THC.

The buds and sugar leaves I know are worth keeping, but are fan leaves worth keeping? I know they don't have much but is it enough to make it worth the extra few minutes to collect them?
no useless

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Okay thank you! but would it hurt if they're in the mix? I'd rather not tediously pick them out.
you should, if anything it’s not needed and that’s just more crap you don’t want in your bubble..

Last edited:
Top Bottom