We Tested Reclaim, And This Is What We Found.

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Yeah I was searching for the make up of bong water and found those :D
Do not google image search if you want to eat dinner.

This guy knows what's in the [bong]water.
Bongwater

Graywolf

Graywolf

http://mcrlabs.com/blog/we-tested-reclaim-and-this-is-what-we-found/

And one about resin too...

@Graywolf tagged you because i had asked about this very topic a while ago, Now you don't need to bother :D

Just happened to stumble onto this today.
Reclaim from a pipe used for combustion is different than a pipe used for vaporizing. I don't recommend reclaiming from a combustion pipe, though I have done it to see if I could. https://skunkpharmresearch.com/getting-the-green-and-waxes-out-afterwards/

The reason I don't recommend it, is because of the free radicals produced as byproducts of pyrolysis. When you only partially combust a molecule, it turns into something else, some of which are carcinogenic.

Vaporized concentrate on the other hand, hasn't been combusted, and should be no more prone to produce them than the short path distillation process typically used to purify concentrates.

I did drop my vapor pipe by the pharm for cleaning, and asked for a sample to be sent to the lab for analysis on my nickle. I'll pass on the results when I receive them.

For what its worth, for the last several years I supply my vapor pipes for reclaim, which is highly prized by some of our patients for their sedative qualities.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Reclaim from a pipe used for combustion is different than a pipe used for vaporizing. I don't recommend reclaiming from a combustion pipe, though I have done it to see if I could. https://skunkpharmresearch.com/getting-the-green-and-waxes-out-afterwards/

The reason I don't recommend it, is because of the free radicals produced as byproducts of pyrolysis. When you only partially combust a molecule, it turns into something else, some of which are carcinogenic.

Vaporized concentrate on the other hand, hasn't been combusted, and should be no more prone to produce them than the short path distillation process typically used to purify concentrates.

I did drop my vapor pipe by the pharm for cleaning, and asked for a sample to be sent to the lab for analysis on my nickle. I'll pass on the results when I receive them.

For what its worth, for the last several years I supply my vapor pipes for reclaim, which is highly prized by some of our patients for their sedative qualities.
College age me was scrapin' that combustion pipe, no vape pens, the volcano was synonymous with vaporizing herb, there were no other options. College age me was also the guy who made scraping bowls of resin a hobby. Ten rips out of the water pipe for a headache and a five minute buzz. Between recreational drug use and lots of the secks (with myself), I have killed millions of brain cells and knuckle children. Probably explains a lot.
"Call Pedro, let's buy a zone of brick for $40. Get an orange from the store."
"Dude, check out this fruity mexican schwag. Smell the orange? No, those aren't orange peels, that's mexican chronic right there. Only had 9 grams of stems and seeds in this zone."

Sorry for dumbing this thread down a bit graywolf.

Graywolf

Graywolf

I scrapped a lot of pipes in the late 60's through about 2005 myself, suggesting death isn't quick or imminent, but with each new awareness, comes responsibility, unless I want to live with nagging concerns.............

Too late to die purdy, but not to minimize the pain I subject myself too between now and then.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've done it, but have always hated it because I tend to get a headache from the bowl scrapings. I won't even TOUCH the bong!

@LocalGrowGuy that's hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom