We_Toke_Chronic’s Seed GIVEAWAY! 🌱

• Thread starter We_Toke_Chronic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zpotato

Zpotato

@Oldchucky is the final winner with Alaskan Thunder Fuck 😂 I had to give a hint it was taking a while..

Back in the mid to late 90’s I had a connection who grew some really good indoor and outdoor ATF so it was always my favorite next to white widow 🔥
Guys, it's finished

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Thanks we toke Chronic. Shot you a DM. Will get them going ASAP and see how it goes Chronic. Shot you a DM. Will get them going ASAP and see how it goes in this hot hell hole! Will give it my best shot but that isn’t saying much. L O L! It was fun! Will post updates on progress. We’ll see how they like 100° plus temps for three or four months.Seat of the pants outdoors Semi gorilla as it’s still frowned upon in this backwards ass county.

Heywood

Heywood

Got my Frosted Altoids seeds today from @We_Toke_Chronic today in the mail.

Seeds package front and back -

Altoids seeds

And I grabbed these screenshots from one of his videos of the Frosted Altoids - MmmmmmmMmmmm
I'll be popping some of these within the next few weeks.

Frosted altoids
Frosted altoids2

M

MrsRat

I’ve never done a giveaway on this site and figured I’d show some love so let’s see how this goes..!

The strain is called Frosted Altoids and it’s a cross of my Lavender Frosting (Lavender Jack x Vanilla Frosting) crossed with a breeder cut of seedjunky’s Animal Mints bx1 I was gifted from Node Labs!

Who ever guesses ONE ☝🏻 of my top two favorite strains FROM THE MID 90’s will win a free pack. I’ll pick 2 winners. Who ever guesses the right strain

M

MrsRat

Thanks we toke Chronic. Shot you a DM. Will get them going ASAP and see how it goes Chronic. Shot you a DM. Will get them going ASAP and see how it goes in this hot hell hole! Will give it my best shot but that isn’t saying much. L O L! It was fun! Will post updates on progress. We’ll see how they like 100° plus temps for three or four months.Seat of the pants outdoors Semi gorilla as it’s still frowned upon in this backwards ass county.
Black domina & Bubba kush

Top Bottom