Weak, Rubbery Stems And Leaves??!!

• Thread starter rramos94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rramos94

what on earth can cause weak stems they feel flimsy, the very top sometimes just bends to a side and it doesnt get up unless i pick it up, they look green and leaves look healthy but somehow stems are weak, anybody who might have an idea?? oh and its only like 3 of them i have 12 ladies 6 honeycomb and 6 BBK and its only the BBK who are doing this, i also repotted two days ago from 3 gallon pots to 5 gallon smart pots and the roots looked amazing solid white thick roots..

R

rramos94

pictures?
they feel like playdoh but they dont look unhealthy thats why im confused, i have them under a xxxl 1000w mh light about 1 week 4 days into veg, i had it dimmed to 50% but i just bumped it up to 75%, temps are low 74º high 76º humidity 46-52%

20180101 211322
20180101 211328
20180101 211343
R

rramos94

also i moved them like that for the pic just to demonstrate how rubbery they are...

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Couple things I can think of.
What' the temps on the floor?
If your in veg, try and get the temps arpund 84* and the rh at least 65%. Put something to lift the pots from the floor. I' betting floors cold, getting root mass/medium cold, and the roots are kinda shutting down. So no growth and floppy plants.

R

rramos94

i lowered the speed on the blower fan i have for the bottom, i also put it a lil higher to where it hits the plants more not the pots, thanks.. my temps been low lately but the main problem was underwatering, how could i overlooked that i repoted cuz they are growing fast, i didnt think of it cuz they were recently watered but they were hungry again, in 2 days well15 min after i watered them they came back to normal now i know i have to water more often... idk the ideal temps an rh for veg, i saw online that something between 70 to 82 temps and 40-70% RH, i really dont know whats the best cuz ive seen different temps in all websites... which temps work for you better??

Latest posts

Top Bottom