Web Banner?

• Thread starter Midnightgardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

Hello
i am looking for somebody to design a web banner for me, kinda like the ones you see above,
The winner will get a bag of dank genetics from my personal stock.......
so any computer bros out there, hit me up!!

regards
MG

D

dna genetics

Hello
i am looking for somebody to design a web banner for me, kinda like the ones you see above,
the images i would be using are from this site: www.mcdracing.com as you can see it is not cannabis related.
The winner will get a bag of dank genetics from my personal stock.......
so any computer bros out there, hit me up!!

regards
MG

we need a new banner also, so we got dna gear for the one who kills it on the design
if it could be amnimated that would be killer:)
please hit us back through the PM
respect,
A

Thanks for starting this thread MG great idea and sorry for jumping on this also but you got the light bulb to go off in my stoned head:laugh:

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

can i pay her off with seeds????:tongue: jokes will check it out, thanks for the link
regards
MG

F

FastForward

Do you have any preference on whether it's animated or not? Personally I hate the animated stuff, but that's just me...

Will have a go at some this afternoon - I'm fairly handy with photoshop and have done a few for mates before. Any special requests, pm me.

F

FastForward

Ok, so here's a quick blast - 10 mins on each - nothing sexy but something to work from. If you hate them, don't hold back in telling me...you won't hurt my feelings :)

Life would be much easier if I had access to the fonts used on the websites (DNA and MCD) so I ripped what I could in terms of font and images. Ideally I'd like to put some wording on there.... something about the 4WD cars, or models, and the same with DNA - strain names to go with the pics.

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

sweet, how about...'you either own one or chase one'
looking sweet so far bro, keep those ideas flowing!! respect bro
mg

Top Bottom