Webs And Sick Plants-newbie Problems

• Thread starter Pete34
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
It’s white fly, I had the same situation with 3 plants, and they were root bound to shit. I chopped them and had to sanitize my grow area. I still get some white flies but under control. It’s near impossible to get rid of those fuckers outdoors

White flies are a bitch to control indoors...I couldn't imagine a bad case outdoors! Indoors, I've turned off the lights and ventilation (the flies are more active in the dark) and burn one of those mosquito coils that they sell for cabins, camping, and stuff. Most have pyrethrin's in them that will kill the bugs but is quickly dissipated as well as being made out of flowers...so it's pretty safe, just a little smelly/smokey for a few hours. Its the only way I've found to keep them at bay without chemicals. Maybe surrounding an outdoor grow would them would help... A task and choice for the enterprising outdoor grower! The only thing I can grow successfully outside is dirt.

firemanelaflare

firemanelaflare

I’m sure your past this situation but if you ever run across this situation again, you can start over or attempt to save them.

When in doubt check all temps/humidity levels correct them, flush and check all ph and ppms going back in, check leaves for bugs defoliate and spray if bugs are present and let the plants heal. The plants do everything they are meant to do on their own we just guide them

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I had good success ridding my snap peas of whitefly this year using a homemade spray of rosemary oil, peppermint oil, cinnamon oil, thyme oil and garlic oil, with some lecithin and glycerin.

Outdoors though, so they may have just gone somewhere else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom