Wedding Cake Bx1 looking for advice!

• Thread starter BigPapaTyler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigPapaTyler

BigPapaTyler

Some progress pics on my first grow!
Any advice is welcome I’m always looking to learn new things!!
Some info
I just happen to get some seeds in a oz I got from a dispensary from a really good grower in the state! Germinated 4 seeds all took gave 2 to a buddie and kept 2! This is my first grow and I was super nervous about taking this task! So I put them in soil 4/19/22 and they have kinda been doing there thing!
Soil-Fox farm ocean forest
Light- T5 3 Vivosun 50w 3000k bulbs
About 36 off
Nutrients- Nectar of the gods
78-82 degrees with lights on
69-76 lights off
Humidity 40-51%
18/6 light schedule
5x5x6 tent
4 inch exhaust fan
Ac infinity for intake fan and temp monitoring!
Water usually every 3-5 days depending on weight of pot and my soil tester!
Soil PH 6.0-6.5
Soil temp was 76 degrees
LuX is at about 3,000-3,200!

Wedding cake bx1 looking for advice
Wedding cake bx1 looking for advice 2
LJ66

LJ66

Beautiful healthy girls. Are you going to train them? I’m an absolute beginner myself so following. It would be interesting to see how your friend’s two plants are doing to compare.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It looks healthy and happy. If you continue as you've been doing, you'll probably have an impressive harvest.

But deep down, is it happy or is it just putting up a facade to hide its angst? Does it know you plan on forcing it to be a virgin before dismembering it, desiccating it and setting fire to its sex organs? That can weigh heavy on a young plant.

BigPapaTyler

BigPapaTyler

Beautiful healthy girls. Are you going to train them? I’m an absolute beginner myself so following. It would be interesting to see how your friend’s two plants are doing to compare.
Thank you for the comment! I’m not sure I have been looking into scrogging and stuff like that, my buddies are outdoor too so I’m excited to see the differences! I’ll get some pictures of his asap

BigPapaTyler

BigPapaTyler

It looks healthy and happy. If you continue as you've been doing, you'll probably have an impressive harvest.

But deep down, is it happy or is it just putting up a facade to hide its angst? Does it know you plan on forcing it to be a virgin before dismembering it, desiccating it and setting fire to its sex organs? That can weigh heavy on a young plant.
😂🤣 yeah you could be on to something! Thank you for your kind words I just want to do a good job ! That way I’m ready for next time lol

Top Bottom