Wedding Cake / Gelato 33 Second Run! New Grower*

• Thread starter Siz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Siz

Siz

Whats up people. Just got 2 clones that I will be growing out to be mothers. I got Wedding Cake, Jungle boys cut and Gelato 33, Larry Bird cut.

My veg setup is a 2x4 AC Infinity tent with a HLG 240W 3000k spectrum light. Temps around 80-83 Humidity 72-76%

For Nutrients I will be using mostly Advanced Nutrients along with other microbes like Mammoth P, Fish Sh!t and Great White.

I will be practicing cloning off these mothers for my next run!

Wedding cake  gelato 33 second run  new grower
Wedding cake  gelato 33 second run  new grower 2
Wedding cake  gelato 33 second run  new grower 3
Wedding cake  gelato 33 second run  new grower 4

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

You should cut the peat bags off the root ball and planted in 6" pot's.
Stake them down, maybe bump the light intensity up a bit.

If your going to keep them in those cups wrap the cup with black tape. Roots don't like light.

What medium you going to plant in?

Siz

Siz

You should cut the peat bags off the root ball and planted in 6" pot's.
Stake them down, maybe bump the light intensity up a bit.

If your going to keep them in those cups wrap the cup with black tape. Roots don't like light.

What medium you going to plant in?

I just dont get where you are getting all this from lol

Not in peat bags. They are in small grodan cubes in cups covered by pearlite and they are in black pots to protect from light.

I will be waiting for all roots to be coming out of the grodan cube before transplanting to a solo cup or those same 4” pots that the cups are in right now.

My light intensity is at 240ppfd and I just brought them in yesterday. Just curious why you think I need to raise that without any info?

No need to stake down anything at this point or anytime soon. They are less than 10 days from developing roots, too soon for any of that.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I just dont get where you are getting all this from lol

Not in peat bags. They are in small grodan cubes in cups covered by pearlite and they are in black pots to protect from light.

I will be waiting for all roots to be coming out of the grodan cube before transplanting to a solo cup or those same 4” pots that the cups are in right now.

My light intensity is at 240ppfd and I just brought them in yesterday. Just curious why you think I need to raise that without any info?

No need to stake down anything at this point or anytime soon. They are less than 10 days from developing roots, too soon for any of that.
I can see the cubes threw the cups. If the cubes are in netting it messes with root formation as the seedling grows.
That's why I asked about it. I cannot tell in the picture. I think you would have been far better off planting the clone in the cube right in the 4" pot so they have something to grow into and staking them in place with a little bamboo..

When I cut a clone I take small cuttings 2 or 3 inches long. Not 12" These look 30 days old or more to me.
Your clones are pretty spindly. This is caused buy low light conditions.
That's why I was after you to transplant them.

Last edited:
Siz

Siz

I can see the cubes threw the cups. If the cubes are in netting it messes with root formation as the seedling grows.
That's why I asked about it. I cannot tell in the picture. I think you would have been far better off planting the clone in the cube right in the 4" pot so they have something to grow into and staking them in place with a little bamboo..

When I cut a clone I take small cuttings 2 or 3 inches long. Not 12" These look 30 days old or more to me.
Your clones are pretty spindly. This is caused buy low light conditions.
That's why I was after you to transplant them.

Man… All you have to do is look at the next pic down to see that I put those cups into pots. I also mentioned I had just got them in yesterday, transplanting would be a bad idea.

Everyone grows different and there are many ways to grow cannabis. Personally, I dont like mainlining, the plants never look fully grown. Thanks for the advise! but man I never asked for it….

T

thcdawg

I just sent you a DM, sorry if my message came through 3 times lol!

Top Bottom