Wedding cake looking a little rough

• Thread starter Jsimp342
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jsimp342

Hello everyone I have one plant wedding cake and it doesn’t seem to look that healthy to me, pics included below

I feed fox farm nutes and ph balance to 6 or so. Temp 80 and rh around 65, constant exhaust fan 24-7 for fresh air. Just doesn’t seem like it’s healthy to me the way the leaves are?

Wedding cake looking a little rough
Wedding cake looking a little rough 2
Wedding cake looking a little rough 3
Wedding cake looking a little rough 4
freezeland2

freezeland2

You are correct. It ain’t healthy. We will need more info.

What is the medium
How often are you watering
What have you been feeding it from fox farm nutrients and how often
What type of light and how far away is it from the plant

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jsimp342

You are correct. It ain’t healthy. We will need more info.

What is the medium
How often are you watering
What have you been feeding it from fox farm nutrients and how often
What type of light and how far away is it from the plant
Fox farm ocean forest
Water every 4 or so days by weight of pot
Fox farm big bloom (3 tsp week) and fox farm grow big (2-3 tsp a week) give or take.
I use no nutes every 3rd water or so.
I do 1 tsp of cal mag every so often also

Lights 18 inches up got three LS1000 at full power
Light cycle 18 on 6 off

freezeland2

freezeland2

Fox farm ocean forest
Water every 4 or so days by weight of pot
Fox farm big bloom (3 tsp week) and fox farm grow big (2-3 tsp a week) give or take.
I use no nutes every 3rd water or so.
I do 1 tsp of cal mag every so often also

Lights 18 inches up got three LS1000 at full power
Light cycle 18 on 6 off
Back the light off. Like get it up to 24 - 30”. Decrease of light will assist the plant deal with the stress the plant is experiencing. I haven’t heard good things about those fox farm nutrients. Looks like N toxicity to me and light stress. I’d ditch the Fox Farm nutrients and go with General Hydro or roots organic.

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
Too early to feed ANY amount of nute mix in soil with a plant that small...you cooked the ever luvin sh** out of it...you're gonna have to contemplate transplanting into a batch of soil not thrown all out of whack with external nutes added too early...or watch and hope the plant survives to a stage where it can incorporate such vast amounts of fert and not have overfeeding symptoms

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

Back the light off. Like get it up to 24 - 30”. Decrease of light will assist the plant deal with the stress the plant is experiencing. I haven’t heard good things about those fox farm nutrients. Looks like N toxicity to me and light stress. I’d ditch the Fox Farm nutrients and go with General Hydro or roots organic.
Your spot on with your answer. Over fed and too much light. Fox farm is not the best and you need to start with 1/4 strength of what they recommend.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Too early to feed ANY amount of nute mix in soil with a plant that small...you cooked the ever luvin sh** out of it...you're gonna have to contemplate transplanting into a batch of soil not thrown all out of whack with external nutes added too early...or watch and hope the plant survives to a stage where it can incorporate such vast amounts of fert and not have overfeeding symptoms
Even better ^^^^^^

J

Jsimp342

Your spot on with your answer. Over fed and too much light. Fox farm is not the best and you need to start with 1/4 strength of what they recommend.
Ok I am going to flush with some regular water and just keep using ph balanced tap water, it’s a 200 ft drilled well good water. I backed light off to 50% and raised them up, hope for the best I guess

freezeland2

freezeland2

Ok I am going to flush with some regular water and just keep using ph balanced tap water, it’s a 200 ft drilled well good water. I backed light off to 50% and raised them up, hope for the best I guess
Watch the new growth. The damaged stuff ain’t gonna get undamaged.

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Hello everyone I have one plant wedding cake and it doesn’t seem to look that healthy to me, pics included below

I feed fox farm nutes and ph balance to 6 or so. Temp 80 and rh around 65, constant exhaust fan 24-7 for fresh air. Just doesn’t seem like it’s healthy to me the way the leaves are?
Wind burn move the fan away from plants so it's not directly blowing on them had same problem moved mine up it's taking about a week and half the leaves finally picked back up the wind will kill it or stunt her growth!

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

This is from prior wind burn!

20220722 143942
Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
Silica isnt needed either, soil provides...i concede hydro guys or DTW can benefit 'somewhat'...but a decent soil has all it's gonna need....cannabis only "accumulates" .5% by mass of silica. It does have other benefits, im not looking to fight...dont need silica except in rare circumstances

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

People do seem to show some pretty wooded up results with it.

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Yeah I usually have that much of bottom bare by the time flower comes anyhow
Sounds like great advice to me! It seems like helping it to get more light to help bigger nug production right?

Top Bottom