• Thread starter levradus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
levradus

levradus

Weed is like fuel for me 5
Me affording best ,please help me to build my LED with best possible
Weed is like fuel for me 2
but still needs a tolerance break or not to smoke frequently otherwise joy of it disappear anyway i never smoke buds covered with trichomes only shitty green leaves weed i found in my country but for one and a half year I have started growin my on in accordance with my budget still not got decent results.
Currently planning to build LED for my closet I hope in august I will start growing professionally with fully covered trichome buds :)
I believe

Anyway still have three plants at home not well growing but what you can do I do my best

Sharin home with a fiance also whole life, currently working at sea its totally shitty life if u are in love dont have miny and has a profession lets you work abroad on board..

Anyways last summer I was in Azores/ portuguese worked in a tanker ship which carries fuel oil, gasoil and gasoline but those azores island like a little colombia
All three months I smoked very nice quality hash
----
Couple more stories I have from the countries and seas I have worked, its a amazing community I hope you guys help me while Im planning to move on LED

For now thats all see you on every 12-4 bridge watch

Weed is like fuel for me
Weed is like fuel for me 3
Weed is like fuel for me 4
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hello and welcome to the farm. :) You'll learn how to grow those trichome-covered buds you desire here.

levradus

levradus

Thanks, I will enjoy right after I build decent light :)
Pretty stubborn to go red blues, practically I hare those cree cobs out there look like everyone got them and already replaced their setups such a suddenly changable community ..

Top Bottom