Weed, Pot Pourri or another???

• Thread starter Izzy1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Just bumped into an old guy (social distance) I know whose only started smoking last year, hes late 60's, he said he had some weed if I wanted it, said he passed out for 4 hours after smoking a few joints and didnt like it,

I was thinking "result, must be strong weed or spice (not a result)" well it's not spice but I honestly cant make it out,

I've got a blocked up nose and I cant smell weed, just a faint pot pourri smell, which I'm thinking it might be, especially the tiny seeds husks, I've looked under my loupe and can just see green material, can't see any Crystals etc, one picture I've crumbled it and one is how he got it, it might be weed that the old guy had, hes sprayed it with air freshener, his neighbor's moan about the smell, he is a bit bonkers

Could you have a look what you think it could be, where you see tobacco it's just been contaminated and mixed in

Weed pot pourri or another
Weed pot pourri or another 2
Weed pot pourri or another 3
Weed pot pourri or another 4
Weed pot pourri or another 5
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I’m trying to figure out what the brown leaf Tabasco looking stuff is? The seeds do look cannabis but under developed. I don’t think the guy would have “made it through a few joints” if it was pot pourri.
I sold a guy weed one time long ago and a few weeks later he brought some of it back and wanted a refund. When he brought it back it looked liked it road arounding in his pocket for a while and had a very unpleasant inscenes smell to it. I was likedud why does it smell like that? He says “that’s your shit homie” hahaha I said wtf did you do bag it up with Inscenes? He said there may have a been some in the drawer and I told him to get the fuck out of here lol

Mospeada

Mospeada

I’m trying to figure out what the brown leaf Tabasco looking stuff is? The seeds do look cannabis but under developed. I don’t think the guy would have “made it through a few joints” if it was pot pourri.
I sold a guy weed one time long ago and a few weeks later he brought some of it back and wanted a refund. When he brought it back it looked liked it road arounding in his pocket for a while and had a very unpleasant inscenes smell to it. I was likedud why does it smell like that? He says “that’s your shit homie” hahaha I said wtf did you do bag it up with Inscenes? He said there may have a been some in the drawer and I told him to get the fuck out of here lol
I think it's literally tobacco haha.

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

It's just tobacco leaf that got into it when I crushed it,

I've thought for ages he's being ripped off, his cleaner and her boyfriend have befriended him

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

Back in highschool a couple morons were selling weed that they stored with bounce fabric softeners in the bag to conceal the smell. God awful and probably toxic. The smell was pure perfume.

Mospeada

Mospeada

In my life time I have smoked strained bong scum that was dried up...It was offered to me >.> but yeah I've been there.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
It's just tobacco leaf that got into it when I crushed it,

I've thought for ages he's being ripped off, his cleaner and her boyfriend have befriended him
Well it’s real weed but with all those seeds I hope he didn’t pay much for it. I’d say it was mexi but in today’s age the seeds all would have been smashed unless you live in Mexico?

Last edited:
Mospeada

Mospeada

Well it’s real weed but with all those seeds I hope he didn’t pay much for it. I’d say it was mexi but in today’s age the verbs all would have been smashed unless you live in Mexico?
nah but same deal I guess southern side of the world.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
In my life time I have smoked strained bong scum that was dried up...It was offered to me >.> but yeah I've been there.
I’ve smoked resin as a teenager but I never went as far as the bong scum lol. That’s hard core! I need to think about people that still do that when I throw away imo worthless pot or scraps.
When me and my friends were mid 20’s a guy I knew would go to growers houses and collect roachs on the weekends.And that is how he would get high all week lol but it was free.

Mospeada

Mospeada

I’ve smoked resin as a teenager but I never went as far as the bong scum lol. That’s hard core! I need to think about people that still do that when I throw away imo worthless pot or scraps.
When me and my friends were mid 20’s a guy I knew would go to growers houses and collect roachs on the weekends.And that is how he would get high all week lol but it was free.
If you want to see true horror than this is it...I will never go back to this...over 50% of the market is this. The crims use a pgr that shortens the flower by a few weeks but it makes everything about it bad. Has weed ever given you a headache? Well try some of this.

Actually bong scum gives a headache so this stuff is no better than bong scum.

IMG 20200426 034600
Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
If you want to see true horror than this is it...I will never go back to this...over 50% of the market is this. The crims use a pgr that shortens the flower by a few weeks but it makes everything about it bad. Has weed ever given you a headache? Well try some of this.

Actually bong scum gives a headache so this stuff is no better than bong scum.

Paclo probably. That garbage was popular for a while, I remember my buddy saying this particular strain of zombie kush going around was so good, but only this one grower could always make it come out rock hard and dense for some reason when nobody else could. They revered him as a legendary grower but I assume he was just using paclobutrazol

Mospeada

Mospeada

Paclo probably. That garbage was popular for a while, I remember my buddy saying this particular strain of zombie kush going around was so good, but only this one grower could always make it come out rock hard and dense for some reason when nobody else could. They revered him as a legendary grower but I assume he was just using paclobutrazol

This looks like it. banned for use on consumable food crops since the 1970s and are regarded as pesticides in many countries.

Growing_Garbage

Growing_Garbage

I mean its weed, but did you say he sprayed it with air freshener? Don't smoke febreeze yo

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
This looks like it. banned for use on consumable food crops since the 1970s and are regarded as pesticides in many countries.

It's quite like anabolic steroids for plants. It's crazy you can even still buy it. I could get it on Amazon right now if I wanted lol, but I cant get spinosad... Its insane.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
An old pal of mine deals mexi brick weed and I have seen some crazy shit in his stashes before.
One brick appeared to have been a layer of actual weed then a layer of common yard waste with another layer of weed then formed into a brick by a trash compactor. It was like a weed loaf stuffed with grass clippings.
I've also seen rocks, sticks, and what looked like goat poop in there. There was also an animal tooth once.
The wildest though was a QP peppered with blow. We spent a couple hours sifting and sorting it and culled over a 8 ball worth of uncut powder worth way more than the QP of shwag weed could ever be worth

Latest posts

Top Bottom