Weed Wars*

• Thread starter GhostFace
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GhostFace

GhostFace

dont forget to watch Weed Wars.. on discovery ch starting tonite..well started 10 mins ago :harvest:

Tripsick

Tripsick

More reality tv just what we need.

i love Fake drama... and that dude that took them to his house to show them his sorry ass grow..

This shit needs to get canceled soon.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Anybody know what strain that guy was trimmin that had the aphids that shit look fire as hell whoaaa

GhostFace

GhostFace

Why is this in the CO sub-forum?

why? cause we live in a medical state and its about medical marijuana and i think me posting it in this section would let people know to tune in and watch what is going on in the medical world. question is "why not here"?
:pimp:

S

SofaKingHigh

why-not-zoidberg.jpg

Tripsick

Tripsick

Natgeo is running Weed Gold Rush right now.

So many marijuana shows on tv lately im glad its being forced fed. But i wish it showed it helping more people than everyone trying to make a fortune and getting high and laughing about the recommendation.

genepool

genepool

Well said Tripsick, it was a good show over all but..
I almost puked when they showed the big pharma in a
cool and collected positve light. As a narrator insists the patenting of
genetics and the procedures they use to grow and harvest and make theirproduct is a good thing and that the plant itself isn't medicine but satvex is lol... Disgusting !

Meanwhile the real heroes who work there buts off and the people
who've been right all along about the positive aspects of the MJ are
demonized and shunned by society for decades are still made to look likeidiots. They are arrested, they have their futures and families torn apart simply for producing quality meds for those in need.

I did like the cop Sgt Johnson I believe his name was, he was real straight up, and seemed to really want to make the program work for his citzens, good guy. The show was good overall but I can't help but point out the hypocrisy that seems to always show up in these tv specials. I'd give it a 8/10.

altimood

altimood

Here's a marijuana show worth watching:

[YOUTUBE]pjhT9282-Tw[/YOUTUBE]

Tripsick

Tripsick

Anyone know who makes that 30x Magnifier they use on that show?

Looks the size of a flash light... i found some that are close but not the same.

This is the one i found...
opplanet-carson-magniscope-3-in-1-magnifier-ma30.jpg

Tripsick

Tripsick

yeah i have one of those as well. i wanted something the size of a flashlight with a larger field of view.

screenshot of it
MagniScope30x.jpg

its very close to the one i posted above

GhostFace

GhostFace

pretty fucked that guy had his whole room infested by mites and then he cut all the plants hung them in his attic..so his whole house is now pretty much infested with mites threwout.."retard"..then the guy trims all the plants which had only been dried not cured..then he brings them to a shop to sell all his mite infested none cure shitty meds.. the one girl didnt buy them being she saw they was infested but you know damn well he sold them to someone. what a joke

green punk

green punk

First off, spraying everything in the dark w/ green LED= stupid.
He called it a mite "outbreak". That is the worst infestation Ive seen on TV or any where.
Shit looked like Zucotti Park with all those tents.

Worse yet the dude is handling clones at the dispo. Bringing em to and from house and back again.

I guess they found some poser w next to no experience willing to be on camera.

D

DazedNconfussed

I thought it was funny he had no mites until after he worked in their clone department.....he probly caught the mites from harborside.....

Then after he brings in his meds like the next day he leaves harborside....I wonder if either he relised he got the mites from working there and quit....or if they fired him after finding out his home grow was infested with mites and didnt want he bringing them to work since he worked in clones.

F

FromGROtoFLO

Possible they are "hiding" when its dark, with colder temps....not too sure...I always spray when its dark as to avoid burn.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Possible they are "hiding" when its dark, with colder temps....not too sure...I always spray when its dark as to avoid burn.

Wow, bugs hide in the dark! I didn't know that, this thread is full of great info!

Top Bottom