Weed Wars*

• Thread starter GhostFace
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Umm, I was a little turned off when at the end Steve DeAngelo says "I don't think cannabis should be legalized for recreational use."

This is horrible, and I hate that the movement often hides behind a medical facade. Marijuana absolutely has medicinal value. I don't doubt that for a second. However, the vast majority of people who enjoy the plant simply want to get high.

Let's not kid ourselves, and let's not cheapen the medicinal value by using it as a scapegoat for legalization.

outwest

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Thats funny as heck,the guy is smokeing bowls on the show for recreation purpose all day long and the other members getting high everyday.But its all for medical,yeah right,keep telling yourself that guys!!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Umm, I was a little turned off when at the end Steve DeAngelo says "I don't think cannabis should be legalized for recreational use."

This is horrible, and I hate that the movement often hides behind a medical facade. Marijuana absolutely has medicinal value. I don't doubt that for a second. However, the vast majority of people who enjoy the plant simply want to get high.

Let's not kid ourselves, and let's not cheapen the medicinal value by using it as a scapegoat for legalization.

outwest

Thats funny as heck,the guy is smokeing bowls on the show for recreation purpose all day long and the other members getting high everyday.But its all for medical,yeah right,keep telling yourself that guys!!!

I completely agree with you guys. They are makeing this look like a joke.

Of course folks use Cannabis for recreation, they have for 1000's of years
Just like booze...Except Cannabis is Harmless and Nontoxic.

This show is NOT helping the Cause.

those dudes are HYPOCRITES!
(web Def.= a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings )

Jebus

Jebus

I tuned in kinda late like half way thru, there was an older gentleman that was lighting the bottom of his pipe, it threw me off at 1st I was thinkn holy shit they're smokin oil outta them "incense burners" then realized he was "jokin" and hit it like the "old fashioned pipes"? I dunno changed the channel while steve was cookin. Shows losing my attention, but I'm prolly being too judgmental n gotta watch the whole episode.

Mogrow

Mogrow

pippy longstockin must be 1 sic dude, hell he got sic trying to pick out shoes.
funny how all the people are the sickest on 4/20...biggest day of year for Harborside..
does he really buy into what he's saying, if he did his sells would drop about 90%...
we have a petition going around my state, if it gets enough signatures it will be on the ballot next year. It goes straight to legalization for adults, grow a 12x12 plot for yourself, tax and regulate. If it gets on the ballot it will be interesting to see what % will vote yes. I'm guessing 60/40 for the no's. We a little backwards here in the Ozarks.

I

Indicas4me

I tuned in kinda late like half way thru, there was an older gentleman that was lighting the bottom of his pipe, it threw me off at 1st I was thinkn holy shit they're smokin oil outta them "incense burners" then realized he was "jokin" and hit it like the "old fashioned pipes"? I dunno changed the channel while steve was cookin. Shows losing my attention, but I'm prolly being too judgmental n gotta watch the whole episode.

Yep,watched first few minutes and found something else to watch as well.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
pippy longstockin must be 1 sic dude, hell he got sic trying to pick out shoes.
funny how all the people are the sickest on 4/20...biggest day of year for Harborside..
does he really buy into what he's saying, if he did his sells would drop about 90%...
we have a petition going around my state, if it gets enough signatures it will be on the ballot next year. It goes straight to legalization for adults, grow a 12x12 plot for yourself, tax and regulate. If it gets on the ballot it will be interesting to see what % will vote yes. I'm guessing 60/40 for the no's. We a little backwards here in the Ozarks.

Great Post Mo. Really good points.

Illmind

Illmind

lol he said i wanted more soccer moms at green fest. he does indeed have it fuckd up. they dont mediate to get high they do it to be well lol. me too its called getting high.. last episode was weakest 1. butt the chik in the white stretch pants needs ass cam

N

nightfun

I've been trying to find the next episode. Cant seem to find it. Did the feds make em take it off or is it just on a (smoke) break??

Growster

Growster

He was between a rock and a hard place. If he killed the bugs completely on the first attempt with CO2 he was still going to have dead mites, webs and mite feces on the buds. Then when he diced to harvest in hindsight he should not have killed any and just harvested. Then the mites would have abandoned the harvested plants because they need live plants to make their home. There still would have been webs and mite feces so either way they were getting refused at the dispensary.

What does a gram of hash cost at the dispensary? He got 4k for his last pound. He would need to get 4 ounces of hash (which is probably more than what it would yield) and have them pay him $35 a gram to get his 4k. Two ounces of hash (more realistic) they would have to pay him $70 a gram.

I think if he took the weed to sell and they never looked and just took it he would have sold it to them. The trichs seemed all clear too.

If Pippy Longstocking and The Cat in the Hat had a baby together it would be Steve DeAngelo.

I think he looks more as if Cyndi Lauper and Willie Nelson had a child.

cyndi-lauper-time-after-time.jpg
x
willy-nelson-1.jpg

=
Steve%20Deangelo.jpg

G

GeneralRipper

I think this show portrays a not so great image, IMO....

I have not seen the show but I have disliked Harborside's image for years. The city of oakland is restricted to a few shops and all of them are overcrowded. Harborsides flower and concentrate line actually runs faster then a few others but they get 10x more customers. I have heard that in the spring the line to get clones can take up to 2-3 hours. Flower quality sucks but their hash is some of the best I have come across. Still everything is overpriced. Only allowed to buy 4 1/8's(60 all the way up no brakes) of what they consider is top shelf. They basically do 20 million dollars of sales every year.

Tripsick

Tripsick

What a shit show, if there is anyone that needs to go away its Steve DeAngelo
he is not helping the movement at all.. Just stuffing his pockets and pushing stereotypes to the front of the fight.

Top Bottom