Weed

• Thread starter Madalynnfo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Madalynnfo

Okay so recently I been having high heart rates . I had taken 3 hits of weed and my heart rate went up to 170 I got taken to the hospital and got medicine later go discharged the same night. Next couple days I didn’t smoke but still had a high heart rate and was in and out of the hospital . So a 4 days later after having my heart rate at 170 I decided to smoke half a blunt , and so I did , well not even 5-10 minutes later my heart rate was 200 and I called an ambulance , they finally figured out I had Supraventricular tachycardia , I’m on a beta blocker Metoprolol 25 mg , I take it every morning i was wondering if I would be safe to smoke again or would my heart rate would go up .

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Okay so recently I been having high heart rates . I had taken 3 hits of weed and my heart rate went up to 170 I got taken to the hospital and got medicine later go discharged the same night. Next couple days I didn’t smoke but still had a high heart rate and was in and out of the hospital . So a 4 days later after having my heart rate at 170 I decided to smoke half a blunt , and so I did , well not even 5-10 minutes later my heart rate was 200 and I called an ambulance , they finally figured out I had Supraventricular tachycardia , I’m on a beta blocker Metoprolol 25 mg , I take it every morning i was wondering if I would be safe to smoke again or would my heart rate would go up .

Madalynnfo; I don't know you from Adam, however i strongly suggest you find a Doctor, a REAL Doctor that you can talk too (even if you have to go out of state for the consult) . Risking your life for a blunt is kind of crazy imho. But I am just one voice.

Look on the positive side, you may still be able to do edibles....

Good Luck

Top Bottom