Weeds season 5!!!!!

• Thread starter Mickmoll
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mickmoll

finally i see part 1 up for download an grabbing now, so just a heads up for all the other weeds junkies like myself that the new season has started woohoo!!!!

N

n0dn4rb

haha yeah.....

can't wait to see who Nancy is gonna fck this season.....course with the way things went last night her fck'n days may be over lol......no I won't spoil it for you gents ;o)

B

boxmunch9

I know im gonna take some shit for this, but what a horribly written show. I feel like if you took out the weed angle it would be as cool as "one tree hill" or some other gay show on the WB. I still watch it but i wish SHOWTIME would hire some writers from HBO

N

n0dn4rb

ask and ye shall receive lol....

hxxp://www.sidereel.com/Weeds/_watchlinkviewer/20207

that's a direct link to the season premiere but that site is awesome for other shows.....enjoy....

peace

nod

P

pinekreek

Sorry, but it is a weird show. Unrealistic, how about those plastic plants they used a season or two ago? I guess weed must becoming mainstream, because if the show was about selling other "drugs" it wouldn't fly.

M

Mickmoll

its sorta moved on from weed now, last season had coke runs threw a underground tunnel an selling girls into slavery, so unless thats mainstream now also cause its defo flying lol

P

pikes peak 69

Yea it was fun to watch the first season. Now it's BS and makes it look like everyone that's growing/selling will eventually get into all the other stuff they are now doing.
I still watch but don't like it as well for a weed show, more as a stupid comedy.

pp69

Top Bottom